Boots No7 Intense Volume

Boots  No7 Intense Volume
Boots No.7 Intense Volume MascaraBoots No.7 Intense Volume Mascara Wand

4.7

on 5/6/2014 6:11:00 PM

I got a sample of this mascara and really liked it so I bought the normal sized one when I ran out.

It's very volumising, as the name suggests, and really enhances my eyes, especially as I don't have very long lashes (sadly).

My only problem with it is it tends to clump if I put on more than one layer, so I almost always have to get out the eyelash brush to fix that. Also, I don't have the waterproof one and it doesn't last through even a few crocodile tears. As a crier, this is a problem :L

I would recommend it though!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really REALLY like this mascara! It does exactly what it says - gives you lots of volume. I naturally have long lashes, and this gives them a bit of body nicely. I don't wear black mascara everyday, but the waterproof version of this is something i would wear everyday if i didn't like the look of clear mascara so much. A lovely product that you really should try.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Adore this mascara- possibly the best I've ever used. I find that it gives me plenty of length and makes my lashes look nice and full without weighing them down. It looks especially great with liquid eyeliner, as the lashes curl up the right amount to make the transition look smooth, as opposed to leaving the roots of my lashes visible underneath the liner.