Boots No7 Intense Volume

Boots No.7 Intense Volume MascaraBoots No.7 Intense Volume Mascara Wand

3.3

on 3/11/2005 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this is a Boots GWP. I have found my HG of mascaras!! I am so happy with it, I wore this for a whole day and suffered none of the burning and itching of every other mascara! This is a very nice formula, my lashes stayed soft but not sticky. They looked full but not clumpy. I liked the brush, and it seemed to give just the right amount of product. I have never found a mascara that didn't harden and flake before I tried this. If you liked pretty light mascaras, I highly recommend this! If you like really dramatic lashes, or have tiny short lashes, this won't be enough for you. continued >>

on 10/21/2015 6:21:00 PM

This mascara is beautiful. It glides on like a dream and leaves no clumps, just lovely long lashes. However, I would not buy it again because it is very expensive.

on 4/16/2015 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought this No 7 Intense Volume mascara (in black) out of curiosity about how it would perform compared to my holy-grail Chanel Le Volume. It would have been a cheaper dupe if I found success (although still not "bargain" price given the mark-ups in Dubai over the UK RRP).

It's not an everyday-use product for me at the moment, so it's been open for a while. I like how the formula stays very fluid (compared to the Chanel Le Volume, which can dry out to its "default state" within a few days). For me, the fluid consistency is a plus as it helps pull the eyelash length on application.

Despite its name, I've found this mascara to be better at lengthening rather than volumising (but this could be because I am directly comparing it to the Chanel Le Volume). The clumping which other reviewers have mentioned also happens to me, but I'm used to that with most mascaras as I have very thin oriental eyelashes and often rely on clumping to also produce volume.

For the price point, I think this is a decent quality product, but I will continue sticking to Chanel Le Volume.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really love this mascara, i own quite a few mascaras but I always find myself reaching for this in the morning. I have the waterproof version of this because I never feel confident wearing non-waterproof as I always feel I'll end up with panda eyes! It does exactly what it says, it doesn't move an inch and doesn't run down my face either. It lenghens my lashes and gives them loads of volume with perfect separation and I never get any clumps! It's great for layering also, for a natural look just use one coat and for a more dramatic look you can layer it. It's just so effortless and beautiful! I fully recommend it.

on 5/6/2014 6:11:00 PM

I got a sample of this mascara and really liked it so I bought the normal sized one when I ran out.

It's very volumising, as the name suggests, and really enhances my eyes, especially as I don't have very long lashes (sadly).

My only problem with it is it tends to clump if I put on more than one layer, so I almost always have to get out the eyelash brush to fix that. Also, I don't have the waterproof one and it doesn't last through even a few crocodile tears. As a crier, this is a problem :L

I would recommend it though!

on 1/7/2014 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is great for my lashes! I have it in waterproof and it lasts all day no problem with great volume! Highly recommend !

I got this mascara in a free gift when I spent so much at the no7 counter. I was really impressed with it and I have since bought the full size product, I find with a lot of mascaras that they clump or dry up quickly but I've had this awhile and its still great to apply, it doesn't clump on the lashes and it makes them really stand out. One grumble I have is that when you remove the wand the tube doesn't remove excess properly so I have to wipe the wand on the top to remove the extra mascara if I didn't do this then maybe I would find that it clumped on my lashes.

on 7/29/2013 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I first tried the black mascara but found that it was too blotchy and dark for me, so I purchased the brown/black afterwards. It doesn't really volumise the lashes, particularly the bottom lashes but it is good for applying for going out generally during the day. It doesn't clump that much and I normally use it just to darken my lashes, to give a natural look. A good masacra to try if you don't know where to look

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I originally got this as a trial size version and liked it so much I decided to treat myself to the full-sized one, which at 9.00GBP is pretty good going for a higher end mascara. It's a very nice consistency - creamy without being overly heavy - and the brush is just the right size to pick up all your lashes without causing clumps. I think it definitely made my lashes look longer too.

This isn't waterproof (although a waterproof version is available), but whenever I wear it I've never noticed it drifiting or causing the dreaded panda eyes. It's also gentle on my eyes, which is important for someone who finds even Simple Eye Make Up Remover too harsh!

Looking at the Boots website, this seems to be available in black, brown/black and navy, so although there's not a huge range of colours to choose from, there should still be something suitable for most I think.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like No7 products in general and have used No7 mascara in the past. There was a special on at Boots so I bought Intense Volume as I have short, light-coloured lashes and need volume. I was very disappointed - I put on countless coats to practically no effect, either volume- or length-wise. It was barely different to wearing no mascara at all. On the plus side, the brush and packaging are nice and it doesn't clump. If you have naturally long lashes and want just a hint of colour, this may be for you but it certainly wasn't for me.