Boots No7 Intense Volume

Boots No.7 Intense Volume MascaraBoots No.7 Intense Volume Mascara Wand

3.7

on 1/7/2014 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is great for my lashes! I have it in waterproof and it lasts all day no problem with great volume! Highly recommend !

I got this mascara in a free gift when I spent so much at the no7 counter. I was really impressed with it and I have since bought the full size product, I find with a lot of mascaras that they clump or dry up quickly but I've had this awhile and its still great to apply, it doesn't clump on the lashes and it makes them really stand out. One grumble I have is that when you remove the wand the tube doesn't remove excess properly so I have to wipe the wand on the top to remove the extra mascara if I didn't do this then maybe I would find that it clumped on my lashes.

on 5/13/2010 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this on clearance for $4.50 cad (regular price is $14) at Shoppers. Now I realize why it is on clearance. It is definitely not worth paying full price or clearance price for that matter. This is only a mediocre mascara.

It features a classic brush and the formula has a good consistency (not too dry or too wet). Also, it does not clump or smudge. However, this does not give me great length or great volume. I have skimpy asian lashes for reference. This has more of a natural defined look. Definitely does not give "intense volume" like its name. I would not buy again. There are much better drugstore volumizing mascaras out there (ie. L'oreal Voluminous).