Maybelline New York Designer Chocolates Quad

Maybelline New York Designer Chocolates Quad
Maybelline Eyeshadow Quad - Designer chocolatesEnter TitleEnter Title

4.7

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE EYE SHADOWS!!! AND I BUY THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! I have repurchased this Quad over 7 times and im just in love with this!!! So i give this product 5 lippies!!! These colors look so nice all together my FAVORITE is the Grease color, it is like a PRETTY PRETTY ROSE brownish color depending on the light or how much you put on ect...I put some Primer on Hard Candy, Revlon, Covor Girl, Rimmel London, L'Oreal Studios my favorite primer and the Revlon:PThose are all the primers i have and no matter which one i use this Eye shadow looks great with any primer!!! This Eye shadow is very PIGMENTED AND I JUST LOVE LOVE IT!!! I always wear these colors all together the colors just look so nice with each other and the grease color is AMAZING!!! i have bought this over and over repurchased it over 7 times and will continue buying this over and over! When i buy this i always buy lots of extras so i can have this in hand it is like my everyday color:P When i put my makeup on and am getting ready to put on my Eye shadow i tell myself i am going to try my other shadows out and i never do i just keep using this!!! LOVE IT and if you like Neutrals you will LOVE this Quad!!!!!

on 12/28/2010 3:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you are one that likes a natural look then this is for you. The colors are sheer and very pretty. I think I will be able to use all as a lid color and use more pigmented eyeshadows for my crease or liner. Perfect for everyday.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a great quad! I love these shades and what I love most is that you can wear them with either a black or brown liner. I always find myself grabbing this. I have fair skin and the colors work really well with my skin tone. I even use the dark brown shade to color in my brows. Gotta love a multi-functional product!