no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I love this vibrant dark wine shade! It's absolutely gorgeous but alas I fear it may have been discontinued by the company. Grab it if you love deep berry wines !

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

9 years ago

Jezebel is absolutely fantastic! what a beautiful deep wine/red lipstick! It glides on the lips like butter and the smell is heavenly (I happen to love lipstick fragrance). This is not a shade for the shy at all, but if you love strong lip colors and feel confident that it makes you look gorgeous than this is for you. I'm an NC20, olive-toned skin and I LOVE strong lippies from time to time. Although Lancome is not a cheap brand I would definetly buy more of their lipsticks (and blushes) because the ones I have tried so far have pleased me.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

12 years ago

Love this colour- I know it's considered more of a wine, but it is the perfect deep deep red on me. I load it on for the gothy-vamp look, as this is the style I go for- so if you are like me, this is a must buy!!

About reviewer (230 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlack

EyesHazel

13 years ago

This is not a color for the makeup shy...it is a gorgeously glam deep wine shade that looks as gorgeous on the lips as it does in the package. I am a MAC NC25-NC30, CoverGirl Buff Beige, L'Oreal Sand Beige skin toned gal, and have worn this as an every-day lipcolor shade. It doesn't look 'goth' at all, believe me! It has plenty of warm plummy wine to it to make warm skintones happy, while the hint of cranberry tone can also work for cool skintones. It is just one of those colors that, paired with a good lipliner and gloss, can be tweaked for anyone. Color shy? Try smudging the color on with your ring finger, dabbing lightly to give a 'wine' stain. Top with clear gloss for shine. Color bold? Line lips with a corresponding lipliner, and apply the color full on from the tube. Top with a grape-shimmer gloss (Lancome Honey Violet Juicy Tubes was recommended by the sales gal at the counter as a good partnering gloss).

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

EyesViolet

15 years ago

Jezabel is a beautiful wine color that works great with my C4 complexion. I only wore this a few times because I am not a dark lipstick wearer at all but I got it as a GWP so I am happy with it. The reviewer below is wrong: it's from the Rouge Sensation line.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrown

2.0
from

15 years ago

I got this as GWP so its one of those that got segregated with the "novelty" lippies at the back of my makeup drawer. Jezebel is a very deep, very pigmented, purple burgundy shade. Fair-skinned me looks atrocious in a color like this, but I am keeping it around in the event I should decide to go gothic priestess with my image : ) I'm giving this a two because it's a nice formula, and because I like the name. Jezebel--I could see some bold seductress wearing this. . .

About reviewer (883 reviews)

Age25-29