Flirt Act Natural Light And Sheer Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Flirt Act Natural Light And Sheer Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

on 7/27/2013 9:50:00 PM

So sad that thus was discontinued. Why?!?!?!
It was so fabulous! I still have some left and it truly is a great product. Super easy to apply with fingers or brush and looks great. Sad, sad it is no longer :(

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

i never wear foudation only because i don't need it. but this was on sale and i couldn't pass it up plus it made my skin so pretty when i tried it on a kohles. will i buy it again probably not only because i will hardly ever use it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It is a very good light coverage tinted moisturizer, leaves my dry skin evened out and neither matte nor shiny. It is forgiving enough that I can put it on without a mirror if I have to. The shade My Fair Lady is even too pale for me, very unusual. The only reason I may not rebuy is that the active sunscreen ingredient is octinoxate, which only protects against uvb rays, I would prefer to use one cream only.

on 12/30/2009 4:31:00 PM

I brought this at kohls because i had a gift card so i also got the flirt thickening mascara which i just wrote a review which i hate, but anyways im so dispointed in this tinted moisterizer, it sooo shiney looking and made my pores more visible. i saw this girl on youtube using this and she had to put on 2 layers, i thought this would be like the mac studio sculpt foundation but no it isnt. its sooo sheeeeeeer, like water on my face with a tint... like putting a glass of water in a cup and adding color from a marker or something. i am a nc25 in mac studio fix fluid, and i got this in bodacious beige. i will be returning this as soon as possible. i hatee thiss! and i literally applied this like 20 minutes ago and ran to the bathroom to wash my face.... returning.....

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is awesome. It's labeled as a tinted moisturizer, but it's pretty pigmented. I have a lot of scarring and redness on my cheeks, but this manages to cover everything without being cakey or mask-like.

I wear it over a primer and under a pressed powder, and apply it with a foundation brush. It lasts a long time, maybe not allllll day long, but definetly through my work day, and then some. I do notice some shinyness on my nose after a few hours of wear, but nothing some powder or blotting papers can't fix.

I have acne-prone skin that many foundations irritate, but this one hasn't let me down. It's light, blendable and natural. It honestly looks like I'm not wearing makeup at all.

The only downside I find is the packaging. I wish it were in a pump bottle, not a squeeze tube. That aside though, it's still an awesome product.

on 10/2/2009 3:43:00 PM

i am so glad i listened to the reviews on this product or i would have never thought of trying flirt cosmetics. i have tried some pretty expensive stuff, but always have a problem with them feeling heavy, cakey, greasy, breaking me out or irritating my sensitive, acne prone skin. ive been even going bare because wearing foundation is such an uncomfortable thing to do. This feels like water going on, so lightweight, yet beautiful color and consistency, evens out your skin. You do need a concealer for those areas you want full coverage on. Try this ladies you wont be disapointed!

on 8/5/2009 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great product for those girls who have great skin and don't need a lot of coverage! Paired with a hefty amount of concealer, I can use this in "Bodacious Beige" (I'm NC25, NC30 in summer) and it does a good job evening out my skin-tone, but as I said, this is probably not for the girls who need coverage and don't want to use a lot of concealer!

on 7/9/2009 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is fabulous stuff. Goes on my skin very, very sheerly (I'm a NC20 and I wear the In The Buff shade) and you can't even tell I'm wearing foundation. It smoothes everything over so nicely and makes my face look dewy and even-toned. I was using a sponge to apply at first, but the sponge soaked up most of foundation... I use my fingers now and maybe use about a dime-sized amount to cover my entire face. You can't beat the $12 price (that's what I paid for it at least). I'll def be buying more when I run out... probably wouldn't hurt to get a back-up either.

on 6/19/2009 2:03:00 PM

I've finally found a tinted moisturizer that works for me! The consistency of this is a little thicker/more opaque than many tinted moisturizers, but definitely more sheer than foundation.

I tried Laura Mercier oil-free tm, but it turned orange on my skin. This one (I have it in Nude Envy) is perfect! It's sheer but it evens my skintone and leaves me looking natural and glowy but not shiny. It has antioxidants too. The only con is the uneffective SPF, but I wear a different sunscreen under it anyway. I recommend this to anyone.

Was this stuff DC'd? I went to find it at the Kohls I originally purchased it at and it was no longer in stock, at all. I'll poke around at another one in the meantime...
I love this stuff. I set it with NYC Translucent Loose Powder and I adore the look it gave me. Very natural without appearing cakey or showing too much of my skin. Some may not like the sheerness, I don't have perfect skin but I find that using a very heavy product makes me look worse so I stick to formulas similar to this one. Packaging is a basic tube, and that's nice. I found this on sale at Kohl's (I know, big surprise!) for $9 and purchased "in the buff", the 2nd lightest shade. I hope I find this again!