Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise for Men

No Image

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was a truly unique mens fragrance. Ive purchased this several times in the past and always recieved compliments. Sadly its been discontinued. I wish Estee would come out with more mens products!

on 4/18/2009 1:36:00 AM

I have beyond paradise for men. i would say its my favourite in my perfume collection because i can wear it anywear, anytime. and probably one of my favourite mens perfume. Its a beautiful fruity summer scent so whenever i smell it, it reminds me of summer/spring and makes me feel warm. i think women could wear this one to as it is not too masculine.
i got it less than half price for the larger bottle because the box was damaged but the bottle was in perfect condition so that was realy good!. I might also add the bottle is so gorgeous.
i would realy like to get it as the moistureizing lotion

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really great fragrance that as another reviewer pointed out, is full bodied. It's a unique scent that stays with you. It's masculine, but not overly. Definitely a must in any man's collection. I think the price is very good too considering some can run $80+, this one is only $69 for a 100 mL.

on 9/17/2007 4:51:00 AM

I intended to buy the smaller bottle but ended up buying the bigger one instead! I was curious to try it.I m happy to say it smells wonderful and i m actually wearing it now!
Overall,this smells really good.My first scent ever from Estee Lauder and i love it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I hate nothing more than revealing my secrets of fragrance . . . I always get compliments and rarely discuss the source of my "scent."

However, this is truly an amazing men's fragrance. Most men's frangrances are not full-bodied, but this one truly is. This is an incredible addition to any man's fragrance collection. The issue some guys may have with wearing this one is that it isn't a "clean", "woodsy" or "spicy" frangrance. It is a "sweet," another term for a men's floral-based frangrance.

Imagine something as sweet as candy, but warm and not overtly masculine. I gave it to a close friend for a birthday gift, but wanted to keep it for my own!

Make sure your man has a relatively open mind for frangrance before dropping it in his lap. Other gay guys out there, you'll love this one as much as I do! LOL.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this as a birthday gift for my friend last Fall since I found it one day when we were shopping and he just loved the smell. Previously he was wearing Cool Water, which I despise. It's a very nice clean scent and NO, THE MEN'S VERSION DOESN'T HAVE THE RAINBOW BOTTLE... hehe!!!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel