MAC Tinted Lipglass

4.1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have about 30 of these including the to-go small miniature versions. What can I say, I'm addicted! I have other high end glosses & MAC are the best. Sticky glosses are long lasting glosses! Instantly moisturizes lips. Many colors & cheap enough to keep collecting.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm not a huge MAC fan. The blushes and eyeshadows I've tried have sucked in quality. The lipglasses however, are worth the money to me for the formula. I have found all of them to be very hydrating, even the ones with shimmer. Usually I stay far away from formulas with shimmer because they dry my lips out, but these keep my lips very supple. I also find that the lipglass formula adheres to my lips pretty damn well because it passes my overnight test. Meaning I can apply it before bed...and still wake up with it intact.

The pigmentation in these is great and I love that MAC offers so many shade options. I prefer NYX Butter Glosses, but that shouldn't reflect in my rating.

Will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have the color angel and I love love love it. Yes it's thick but the color payoff is awesome and I can wear it alone or a top lipstick. I do feel it works best if u rub your finger over it very lightly after application. I like to layer it over nude lipsticks to warm them up. I will definitely repurchase and order other colors.

It seems people love these or hate them! For me I LOVE them! They are sticky yes but thats why they last so long on your lips!!! I can get a few hours of wear with the mac lipglass while the ds brands barely last 10 mins. There is lots of color too which is great...and many shades :)
I dont think they are that expensive...I can spend 15 dollars buying ds glosses over and over again or I can buy a mac lipglass that will last me for months (still have the one I bought in july 2012!).
Love!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I agree with the people that say it is thick, goopy, sticky, ect. It is indeed all of those things. If you are like me however and you can deal with those things as long as it stays on for longer than 5 minutes and is super shiny than it is all worth it. The shine is pretty great and I think the reason it is so sticky is because it stays on for a long time unlike most other lip glosses that I've used. Usually, you take a sip of coffee and it is gone. This stuff will last through coffee, smoking, talking, ect. Again though, it's not smooth & light, if that's what you want, do not get this. Very heavy and pretty sticky.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ugh, I hate this product so much. I initally bought it in C-thru and liked the sheer shine of it, but it is so darned goopy and if you're like me and use a lot of different glosses, after a couple of weeks, it gets like tar in the tube- super thick and even more goopy than before. It smells weird after a few weeks too. I tossed a couple of tubes and will never go back to this. I would never even think of kissing someone with this on either. Way too sticky.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I really want to kick myself for waiting so long to try these glosses! They are the absolute best! The color range is phenomenal and price is perfect compared to other high-end brands. I'm a gloss girl who likes my color and shine in one step instead of using lipstick as a middle man, so I appreciate that these glosses actually show up on my pigmented lips! They are also moisturizing and last forever once applied to the lips! Some people find them overly sticky, but I think they are comfortable to wear and I like how they adhere to the lips and stay where I apply them. They have quickly become my favorite glosses since I tried my first one earlier this year. I've already managed to collect 5 with my eye on a few more! They are everything I want in a gloss, and I am seriously considering getting rid of all my other glosses and sticking with these exclusively! Great product that I will continue to buy over and over again!

Love these glosses! So many colors to choose from, and it really lasts on your lips. I don't really mind the sticky factor especially if that's what makes it last on my lips. I love the high shine finish as well as the affordable price for the quality. My favorite lipglass is Nymphette. It's a gorgeous medium pink with gold shimmers. It looks amazing when my skin is tanned, and I always have one in my purse with me. Love lipglasses! Will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love MACís tinted lipglasses. They have fantastic lasting power and are super shiny. They are also a huge man magnet. I always get hit on more when I use MACís lipglasses. They have huge selection in their permanent line and are always releasing limited edition shades, so even more to choose from. Depending on the shade, they can be sheer or opaque, so there is something for everyone. One of my favorites is Florabundance.
*****I took one lippie off since some have a tendency of going rancid fast. Therefore be cautious when buying from a CCO, online, or directly from MAC. I have had some go rancid after 5 years of use and some go rancid prior to even using it for the first time (I purchased from a CCO or have purchased to use a backup). I haven't had this issue yet with the Dazzleglass or Pro Longwear formula. I will repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm a huge fan of MAC. And I'm a total lip gloss junkie, my favourite one is in St.Germain. It gives you a nice gloss, long lasting, and a very wide selection of colours! The forumla isn't sticky, so I really like these. I really recommend them!