MAC Cosmetics Tinted Lipglass

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The old formula was sticky, but I find the newer ones, and a new formula are a lot better. I love them. They are well pigmented, and lasts all day. I can't get enough of them

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My favorite lip glass! I love it!

PROS:
- Huge variety of colors
- Gives a very glassy and shiny look to your lips
- Very long lasting

CONS:
- Smells and tastes horribly, like petrol (shame on you, MAC!)
- Not moisturizing at all, make sure you prime your lips with a good lip balm or extra moisturizing lipstick before wearing it, otherwise your lips will look absurdly cracked!
- Expensive
- Terrible packaging that makes you waste a lot of product

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't like these for several reasons:
- they irritate my lips;
- they are sticky;
- they do not last long on me;
- the consistency, the shimmer in some shades and the color pay off in others aren't for me.

I've purchased many shades but wasn't pleased with any of them, part of that due to severe irritation/burning.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I used to wear these quite a bit. I loved the colors, the limited editions, the long lasting wear. I had different ones, C-thru, a few transluscents, some viva glams. But I got tired of the stickiness, the lipfeel and the thick formula. However, that's subjective and obviously doesn't diminish the widespread appeal of lip glass. If I recall correctly, the lusterglass version, with a brush, was less sticky. Like some reviewers below, I wear NYX buttergloss now, perhaps because inexpensive brands have gotten so much more appealing.

I have about 30 of these including the to-go small miniature versions. What can I say, I'm addicted! I have other high end glosses & MAC are the best. Sticky glosses are long lasting glosses! Instantly moisturizes lips. Many colors & cheap enough to keep collecting.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm not a huge MAC fan. The blushes and eyeshadows I've tried have sucked in quality. The lipglasses however, are worth the money to me for the formula. I have found all of them to be very hydrating, even the ones with shimmer. Usually I stay far away from formulas with shimmer because they dry my lips out, but these keep my lips very supple. I also find that the lipglass formula adheres to my lips pretty damn well because it passes my overnight test. Meaning I can apply it before bed...and still wake up with it intact.

The pigmentation in these is great and I love that MAC offers so many shade options. I prefer NYX Butter Glosses, but that shouldn't reflect in my rating.

Will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have the color angel and I love love love it. Yes it's thick but the color payoff is awesome and I can wear it alone or a top lipstick. I do feel it works best if u rub your finger over it very lightly after application. I like to layer it over nude lipsticks to warm them up. I will definitely repurchase and order other colors.

It seems people love these or hate them! For me I LOVE them! They are sticky yes but thats why they last so long on your lips!!! I can get a few hours of wear with the mac lipglass while the ds brands barely last 10 mins. There is lots of color too which is great...and many shades :)
I dont think they are that expensive...I can spend 15 dollars buying ds glosses over and over again or I can buy a mac lipglass that will last me for months (still have the one I bought in july 2012!).
Love!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I agree with the people that say it is thick, goopy, sticky, ect. It is indeed all of those things. If you are like me however and you can deal with those things as long as it stays on for longer than 5 minutes and is super shiny than it is all worth it. The shine is pretty great and I think the reason it is so sticky is because it stays on for a long time unlike most other lip glosses that I've used. Usually, you take a sip of coffee and it is gone. This stuff will last through coffee, smoking, talking, ect. Again though, it's not smooth & light, if that's what you want, do not get this. Very heavy and pretty sticky.