Revlon Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

Revlon Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

3.8

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It has no scent to it, Ive just sniffed it a little. The texture of the blush is extremely soft and it feels so amazing on the skin. It's a very light pink shade which compliments your cheekbones.

The packaging (in my opinion, yours may be different) looks 100 years old to me. Its very tacky. Its not really something I'd like to display in my collection. Although it does look a little but professional for a drugstore item.

Overall, I'd buy it again. The packaging does disturb me at all because the product is pretty good.

One more thing, the blusher has some kind of effect which makes it appear like a highlighter, but there is a lot less shine to this one!

ENJOY THE PRODUCT!! I still do recommend it to everyone :)

My husband picked this up for me one day when I had run out of blush (how sweet!). I wear this blush every day. It is kind of a generic pinky shade, but that's ok. Its pigmentation is only ok. It doesn't have much of a smell to it (just a light "it's makeup" smell). I'm in the process of using up a lot of my makeup while I'm switching over the cruelty free drugstore cosmetics. Revlon is kind of murky on the issue (they don't test their products on animals but 3rd parties do). Due to that I wont buy anymore of their blushes, but that isn't a testament on the quality of the blush. I really do like this shade otherwise.

on 3/3/2013 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Looks dry if you apply too much which is easy to do. Brush is terrible.

on 7/30/2008 3:01:00 PM

I was surprised that I would actually like this product so much! I was going to a wedding and realized that I forgot to bring blush. Being very fair, I can look a little sickly when I don't wear any. So I picked this up (last minute) at CVS. And I actually really like it! It goes on soft, which is good because I prefer a more natural look. I prefer using a bigger brush for applying, and the mirror on the compact is pretty useless. But the blush itself is really great (especially for the price)!

on 11/3/2005 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am PPP and this color really works well for me. It is a very light pink, and has great staying power if layered over foundation. I'm always afraid to use blushes that look darker, because I'd look like a clown. That's why I love this light pink and very natural and soft color blush. I will buy again.

Popular Blush Products