REVLON Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
REVLON Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

3.2

For someone reason I really like the packaging. But I sincerely dislike the blush... This is so sheer, I am convinced it doesn't contain much pigmentation at all. I have very fair skin and this light shade didn't even show up on ME. It also rubs right off the skin. There is just barely a tiny hint of shimmer in this blush, not enough to wear it, and not enough to make it worth buying.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is kinda meh. I found it to be overpriced for what it does. I like the colour (in the pan at least), but there is nooooo colour payoff. I have to apply so much for it to show up on my cheeks at all. I think I used it for two months and already there's a sizable dent in the pan due to my having to constantly reapply to see any colour. So, in that regard, I guess one good thing about this is that it's virtually impossible to overapply!... Haha, but no, this is not worth the $10 I paid. You're better off either splurging on something with more pigmentation, or taking the other extreme and buying something for less money, since the result will be the same (or better).

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

this is my first blush and i loveee it
the packaging is cute, with a pop up mirror
but i'm not using the mirror, because it's to small for me
lol
the color is great, make your cheek looks naturally pink and healthy
ohh.. i love this blush
it won't clog my pores, or make me break out
maybe next time i will buy another color :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great natural looking blush for those with fair skin. I am pretty fair but not porcelain and this is the best shade of pink Ive used thus far. I like the packaging, I actually like the brush and use it quite often.

As for being long lasting, I find it is when I use primer (Monistat Anti Chafing Gel) underneath. Without primer it fades quickly. Since I dont wear primer every single day, on the days without it I carry this in my purse to touch up.

Im not interested in buying blushes from high end brands because I think blush is one of the things you can get cheap so I will repurchase this shade when I run out.

on 11/3/2005 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am PPP and this color really works well for me. It is a very light pink, and has great staying power if layered over foundation. I'm always afraid to use blushes that look darker, because I'd look like a clown. That's why I love this light pink and very natural and soft color blush. I will buy again.

Popular Blush Products