Revlon Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

Revlon Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

3.8

on 4/25/2011 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the few drugstore blusher that i will repurchase. If you have a budget i suggest can give this a try. Like the colour but the brush that comes with it might be too small for some. Overall a good buy.

on 9/4/2008 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a blush girl, and I've tried many, many different brands and I would always find myself going back to Revlon's Powder blush series. The only con is that it doesn't last all day and you would have to touch up, but the texture and the color of this product overweigh its weakness. The texture is very smooth and matte, and it gives just a flush of pink that is very natural looking. I use this color when I'm fairer, especially during winter when I don't get exposed to the sun that much, because the shade Soft Spoken pink looks better on fairer skin. When I decide to go for a tan look during summer, i would suggest the shade Berry Rich or Peony Pink to give a rosy glowing look, because then Soft Spoken Pink would be too light for tanned skin. This blush comes with a brush that is very soft and a pop-out mirror.

on 12/20/2007 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I would have given this 5 lippies but the pretty, light to medium neutral pink that I applied turned a muddy orange some hours later.

That's too bad because I'm blush-phobic and this was the first powder blush I've liked. Its pigment is strong enough to accent my cheekbones but doesn't scream, "I'm wearing blush!"

I'm rating this a 3 because its texture was good, and it didn't irritate my skin. Also, while I don't know why it needs a mirror, the packaging is good and solid and really holds up.

on 2/6/2006 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This colour is so pretty on my skin. It is a nice day time pink that isnt too scary/ clown-like even if you add a little too much.
Update: I noticed after I had this blush for a while it ended up being a 'muddy' pink. Not so pretty.