REVLON Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

REVLON Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

3.0

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It has no scent to it, Ive just sniffed it a little. The texture of the blush is extremely soft and it feels so amazing on the skin. It's a very light pink shade which compliments your cheekbones.

The packaging (in my opinion, yours may be different) looks 100 years old to me. Its very tacky. Its not really something I'd like to display in my collection. Although it does look a little but professional for a drugstore item.

Overall, I'd buy it again. The packaging does disturb me at all because the product is pretty good.

One more thing, the blusher has some kind of effect which makes it appear like a highlighter, but there is a lot less shine to this one!

ENJOY THE PRODUCT!! I still do recommend it to everyone :)

on 7/10/2007 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I read about this particular color years ago in a magazine article. It was recommended by a makeup artist as being the most natural blush on the market. I used to buy this blush, but I no longer do. The color is very pretty and natural-looking—at first. But then it turns orange-y and muddy after an hour or two. If your skin is normal or dry, you probably won't have this problem. But I have oily skin, and while this blush looks nice at first, it quickly changes into a very unattractive, washed-out splotch of color.

Popular Blush Products