REVLON Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

REVLON Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

3.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Soft Spoken Pink is a 'standard' blush; it's nothing too special; the colour and finish kind of makes it generic to other 'less than great' make up brands out there. I don't know whether it's the colour itself that makes it mediocre, but I should mention that unlike other powders, this blush has a scent that is rather pleasing to the schnoz. Once this finishes up, I think I'll try out other brands and colours. It's a good starter blush for people who can't decide on what colour to try out first. :-)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is kinda meh. I found it to be overpriced for what it does. I like the colour (in the pan at least), but there is nooooo colour payoff. I have to apply so much for it to show up on my cheeks at all. I think I used it for two months and already there's a sizable dent in the pan due to my having to constantly reapply to see any colour. So, in that regard, I guess one good thing about this is that it's virtually impossible to overapply!... Haha, but no, this is not worth the $10 I paid. You're better off either splurging on something with more pigmentation, or taking the other extreme and buying something for less money, since the result will be the same (or better).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is an HG blush for me. The quality is excellent, as are most Revlon products. It's very pigmented (obviously it won't appear so on medium or dark skin) without being OTT. This blush last all day long and blends wonderfully. It is a light neutral pink., which I find to be the perfect natural looking color for my skin. I love it!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

this is my first blush and i loveee it
the packaging is cute, with a pop up mirror
but i'm not using the mirror, because it's to small for me
lol
the color is great, make your cheek looks naturally pink and healthy
ohh.. i love this blush
it won't clog my pores, or make me break out
maybe next time i will buy another color :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great natural looking blush for those with fair skin. I am pretty fair but not porcelain and this is the best shade of pink Ive used thus far. I like the packaging, I actually like the brush and use it quite often.

As for being long lasting, I find it is when I use primer (Monistat Anti Chafing Gel) underneath. Without primer it fades quickly. Since I dont wear primer every single day, on the days without it I carry this in my purse to touch up.

Im not interested in buying blushes from high end brands because I think blush is one of the things you can get cheap so I will repurchase this shade when I run out.

on 7/28/2007 12:20:00 PM

Initially I hated the product , because the product hardly showed up on my skin. But over time I have grew to love it as I get older and prefer more natural looking makeup . I have a apply it numerous times to get a flush of color , but the sheen that it leaves on the skin is very nice , it's like a "contour" for my cheekbones with a slight flush of colour.

Popular Blush Products