REVLON Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

Filtered by skin type : Normal
REVLON Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

on 6/2/2013 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is named Softspoken Pink and it is. I have had this for a couple of years now and just getting near the bottom of the pan. This is a nice light pale rosy pink shade with a matte finish. It looks very natural on and blends easily. I use a regular blush brush for this and not the little one included so I can't say how it performs. This doesn't have a strong pigment but for a natural look you don't want a heavily pigmented color anyway. This gives a nice naturally healthy glow and is perfect for an everyday look. This works well as a highlighter too with the paler shade. I plan on repurchasing when I run out of this one.

on 10/28/2009 6:36:00 AM

I bought it in Pink Blush shade which I didn't find any reviews for...so I will just post it here. It is a muted pink colour, almost beige pink. It is the lightest blush I own. It is really really subtle - it almost looks like I have no blush on but there is just a bit of glow. Don't buy it if you are looking for any pigmentation. I only use it as an absolute neutral to go with any look and generally not to draw any attention to my cheeks. It is handy in that way. I have pale skin and very dark features so any color overdose or contradiction makes me look like a clown.

It goes on smooth and matte. I won't repurchase because of the lack of pigmentation - its not worth the price tag. The packaging is cute but they could have rather put more blush in the compact.

Eyes: Violet

This blush is the do all product for me. When I am in a hurry, I use this as blush and eye color. I sweep it onto the apples of my cheeks and then I sweep it across my eyelids..nothing precise. It makes my blue eyes pop and it is much better than going out with no maleup on at all. Just a sweep of black mascara finishes the look. The color is perfect for me. I am a PPP. And it warms my skin right up. I will repurchase this over and over again. Just love it.

Popular Blush Products