Revlon Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

Filtered by age: 30-35
Revlon Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

3.7

I have to agree that there is nothing special with this blush - the shade, the packaging, everything is so-so. The color is light pink, it looked nice in the store but I had to sweep generously over and over to get the flush I wanted but the good thing is you could never worry about going overboard on your cheeks. My skin did not complain when I used this and the color stayed nicely about 4 hours before sebum and humidity ruled my face.
The brush is the usual bad blush brush that we don't need because it's too small to disperse color evenly and gets brittle easily. Better to lose the brush and reduce the price, maybe?
Oh, but this shade is being discontinued anyway. If you love this shade, you can try Revlon's Oh Baby Pink - quite similar soft pink, similar formula I think, just a new, fancy name.

on 4/25/2011 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the few drugstore blusher that i will repurchase. If you have a budget i suggest can give this a try. Like the colour but the brush that comes with it might be too small for some. Overall a good buy.

on 1/19/2011 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

CONS: average powder blush, nothing spectacular about it. Not highly pigmented if that's what you are looking for, though you can layer to get the effect you want. Reasonably priced at $11.99 CDN b4 taxes (regular price) but it could be cheaper since it's an average blush not doing anything great in particular.

PROS: buildable, though you do have to layer some if you want it to be noticeable; no offensive scent; easy to apply; comes with small brush that's soft to the skin. Color selection is reasonable.

Will not be buying this simply because I think there are similar products for a lot cheaper price.

Beautiful, natural looking blush on my light-medium cheeks. This is very buildable and blends well. I did trash the freeby brush, and applied with my BE heavenly brush. Very happy and will buy again!!

on 12/20/2007 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I would have given this 5 lippies but the pretty, light to medium neutral pink that I applied turned a muddy orange some hours later.

That's too bad because I'm blush-phobic and this was the first powder blush I've liked. Its pigment is strong enough to accent my cheekbones but doesn't scream, "I'm wearing blush!"

I'm rating this a 3 because its texture was good, and it didn't irritate my skin. Also, while I don't know why it needs a mirror, the packaging is good and solid and really holds up.

Eyes: Violet

This blush is the do all product for me. When I am in a hurry, I use this as blush and eye color. I sweep it onto the apples of my cheeks and then I sweep it across my eyelids..nothing precise. It makes my blue eyes pop and it is much better than going out with no maleup on at all. Just a sweep of black mascara finishes the look. The color is perfect for me. I am a PPP. And it warms my skin right up. I will repurchase this over and over again. Just love it.

Popular Blush Products