Revlon Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

Filtered by age: 19-24
Revlon Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

3.8

For someone reason I really like the packaging. But I sincerely dislike the blush... This is so sheer, I am convinced it doesn't contain much pigmentation at all. I have very fair skin and this light shade didn't even show up on ME. It also rubs right off the skin. There is just barely a tiny hint of shimmer in this blush, not enough to wear it, and not enough to make it worth buying.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is kinda meh. I found it to be overpriced for what it does. I like the colour (in the pan at least), but there is nooooo colour payoff. I have to apply so much for it to show up on my cheeks at all. I think I used it for two months and already there's a sizable dent in the pan due to my having to constantly reapply to see any colour. So, in that regard, I guess one good thing about this is that it's virtually impossible to overapply!... Haha, but no, this is not worth the $10 I paid. You're better off either splurging on something with more pigmentation, or taking the other extreme and buying something for less money, since the result will be the same (or better).

The blush dries out my skin and my cheeks feel tight and dry. The color remains on my face for quite a long time but most blushes do anyways. I rarely wear blush so I would definitely invest in a better blush than use this one and get premature aging on my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is an HG blush for me. The quality is excellent, as are most Revlon products. It's very pigmented (obviously it won't appear so on medium or dark skin) without being OTT. This blush last all day long and blends wonderfully. It is a light neutral pink., which I find to be the perfect natural looking color for my skin. I love it!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great natural looking blush for those with fair skin. I am pretty fair but not porcelain and this is the best shade of pink Ive used thus far. I like the packaging, I actually like the brush and use it quite often.

As for being long lasting, I find it is when I use primer (Monistat Anti Chafing Gel) underneath. Without primer it fades quickly. Since I dont wear primer every single day, on the days without it I carry this in my purse to touch up.

Im not interested in buying blushes from high end brands because I think blush is one of the things you can get cheap so I will repurchase this shade when I run out.

on 10/28/2009 6:36:00 AM

I bought it in Pink Blush shade which I didn't find any reviews for...so I will just post it here. It is a muted pink colour, almost beige pink. It is the lightest blush I own. It is really really subtle - it almost looks like I have no blush on but there is just a bit of glow. Don't buy it if you are looking for any pigmentation. I only use it as an absolute neutral to go with any look and generally not to draw any attention to my cheeks. It is handy in that way. I have pale skin and very dark features so any color overdose or contradiction makes me look like a clown.

It goes on smooth and matte. I won't repurchase because of the lack of pigmentation - its not worth the price tag. The packaging is cute but they could have rather put more blush in the compact.

on 11/12/2008 12:43:00 PM

I have been a faithful consumer of this product for some time now. I love the natural color that gives a smooth finish to my cheeckbones. Although I love this color on me, the lasting power isn't so great. I'd have to apply this 2-3 times a day for it to stay on.

I like the packaging as it is easy to carry around in my limited spaced makeup bag. It has a mirror attached to it and comes with a brush, which is useful.

I wouldn't highly recommend this product if you're looking for a long lasting wear but its is affordable and the color looks great.

on 9/4/2008 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a blush girl, and I've tried many, many different brands and I would always find myself going back to Revlon's Powder blush series. The only con is that it doesn't last all day and you would have to touch up, but the texture and the color of this product overweigh its weakness. The texture is very smooth and matte, and it gives just a flush of pink that is very natural looking. I use this color when I'm fairer, especially during winter when I don't get exposed to the sun that much, because the shade Soft Spoken pink looks better on fairer skin. When I decide to go for a tan look during summer, i would suggest the shade Berry Rich or Peony Pink to give a rosy glowing look, because then Soft Spoken Pink would be too light for tanned skin. This blush comes with a brush that is very soft and a pop-out mirror.

on 12/10/2007 1:30:00 PM

This my HG of blushes. Is the best soft pink color ever, and goes perfectly with bold eyes and/or lips.
Very highly recomended!!!!

on 7/28/2007 12:20:00 PM

Initially I hated the product , because the product hardly showed up on my skin. But over time I have grew to love it as I get older and prefer more natural looking makeup . I have a apply it numerous times to get a flush of color , but the sheen that it leaves on the skin is very nice , it's like a "contour" for my cheekbones with a slight flush of colour.

Popular Blush Products