Artistry Lip Tint

No Image

on 5/17/2007 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This lip tint is so long lasting and the color is beautiful, if your looking for an all natural look this one is for you...i always get compliment over my natural look because of this and this tint does smell good !

on 3/7/2005 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My sister bid on a bunch of cosmetics from Artistry at an auction, knowing my love for cosmetics. Out of all the products the only ones I kept were two lip tint colors. My favorite is one called Cerise - which seems to be a sheer red color and like most lip tints this is very long lasting. This is pigmented so it only takes a quick swipe to color my own very unpigmented lips. I add a touch of clear gloss and am ready to go. The size of this is small compared to most and no gloss is included - which I prefer since the size is very handy for travel or for carrying around in my purse. I have at last count around 50 different lip tints from probably 20 different cosmetic companies and this one rates right up there with the best of them. If you like long lasting lip color with very little fuss this one is definitely ones worth trying.