American Beauty Ultra-Easy Automatic Eyeliner

American Beauty Ultra-Easy Automatic Eyeliner

3.6

on 1/4/2013 12:02:00 AM

I have tried so many eyeliners and found this one at the bottom of the scale. However, the demo I tried at Kolh's performed well with a nice line, the one I bought was worthless. It would not glide on my lids, it had to "be pushed" to even show a faint line. Will not buy this again.

on 2/27/2010 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in the color gold and I really don't like it at all. Its impossible to get a good color payoff from and it takes forever to get onto the waterline.
I wanted to like this, so I even tried using it as an eyebrow pencil. Nope not even that worked.
Overall this product didn't work for me and I won't be repurchasing.

on 4/24/2009 2:38:00 PM

I bought this in Cocoa, which is a lovely everyday kind of brown. It's kind of a cool, mid-toned brown. It's quite easy to use and looks very pretty. The reason I take off one lippie is that it's almost impossible to smudge/blend. The line you make with it - is the line that stays. I guess the good thing about that is that it doesn't smudge all day when you are wearing it! I'm sure I'll repurchase and most days I just put a little brown shadow on top of it to give it a more hazy look.

I have been using the same stick for some time now. It lasts forever and the consistency hasn't changed. It's really nice and smooth and glides nicely over my eyelid. It's creamy but doesn't smudge on me. I love cocoa, it's the perfect shade of brown for everyday use. Do be careful not to drop it, as the stick is loose inside and can break, but although mine did break, I am still able to use it because when I twist it up, it's still stationed at the base. A great price, too. Around $10 I think, but as I said, I lasts a long time. Lots of shades to choose from, and on occasion they offer a nice holiday shade or special shade for the season.

on 10/25/2007 8:26:00 PM

My favorite eyeliners! I'm not very good with liners, usually, but these are so easy to use. Go on smooth, last a long time, great colors. What more could you ask for? They go on sale a lot too.

I have mocha, coco, and auburn.

I got this in Auburn. It goes on slightly shimmery. It looks great with my blue eyes. I don't need to really wear eyeshadow with it because its not a blunt line, but it really makes my eyes stand out. Not a dramatic look, subtle.

I had a $5 off any beauty product at Kohl's, so I thought I'd give this a try. I was so impressed with this, its very very good! 12 hour day, hot and humid with a high pollen count and it did not budge. I got it in Midnight, I will try other colors in the future.

I bought this in Tinsel (which was LE with winter 2005). The color is a light silver with some shimmer. It looked very pretty with my brown eyes. However, I tucked it away in my stash and forgot about it. Today I opened it up to use it again and it wouldn't twist up, so now it's completely useless!

I recall that this did migrate a bit throughout the day and by the time I washed my face 8 hours later, it was gone. This is a bit expensive for a low-mid end line. The liners retail for $11, and for 2 dollars more I could buy a MAC powerpoint that doesn't smudge on me.

Unfortunately going in the trash. Good thing I bought it on sale!

This is really good quality eyeliner. It defines my eyes precisely and doesn't go on too heavy unless I want it to. Not bad at $10.

on 8/27/2005 2:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a good eyeliner! I bought it in Sage, a dark khaki green that nicely complements my hazel eyes. It goes on easily - not heavily, if you want a dark or pronounced line you'll have to go over it a couple of times. It doesn't smudge well but it is very precise, you can get the line all the way to the lash base. Excellent packaging - cap stays on in your bag, easy to hold and handle, preserves the product well. Lasts well but removes easily with soap.