Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation

Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation
Milani Even tone foundationEven-Touch Powder Foundation

3.7

Not tested on animals

Talc, Zea Mays Starch (Corn), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Nylon 12, Zeolite, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 (CI 73360), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 8/25/2017 1:38:00 AM

I turned 3 shades darker with this powder,it claims to have a medium coverage but I would say about a light to medium coverage if built. But if you build it up your face looks super cakey. I wore this one day out and my mom made a comment saying I wore too much makeup that day and it didn't look nice keep in mind my mother knows zero about makeup so overall this product kinda sucked. OH but it kept me matte

on 5/3/2017 8:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this powder foundation. I have it in natural, and the color is perfect for me. No, it won't give you a medium coverage, I like that it stays sheer enough to even out any redness, but still see my freckles. It reminds me of the powder foundation by Lancôme that you could supposedly use wet or dry. If you like a light coverage, ease of use, and have good skin, this works great!

on 1/23/2017 4:20:00 PM

I haven't posted any reviews as of late but this product is so bad it warrants a warning. This week was my first-ever purchase of a Milani-brand powder and I have to say that it is more of a let-down than I have experienced from a powder compact of any kind. The product title describes this as "Milani Even-Tone Powder Foundation" but mine says "Even-Touch". I'm not sure if that designates a change in name, formula or both. The product comes in the same type of packaging pictured (gold compact). There is nothing particularly foundation-like about this powder. Worse, it is the least-spreadable powder I've ever used. I kept sweeping the foam applicator over the pan but the "foundation" sunk into the foam applicator more so than it did my skin. When it did apply, it was hard to distribute. Perhaps it would be easier with a brush, but I bought this for my handbag for quick touch-ups on the go. It's possible this product would spread better over perfectly dry skin. But if you use a moisturizer, sunscreen or a BB cream — or just have oily skin — it simply doesn't spread well.

Two months before I bought this, on a lark, I purchased a dollar-store cream-to-powder foundation by Aziza. It's not really a cream at all but a powder that does, indeed, apply much more like a foundation (in that it offers actual coverage). Unfortunately, the Aziza product had sold out everywhere I looked and so I bought this Milani Powder Foundation instead. The coverage is scant, at least in the color I purchased, "01 Shell". I wish I had not discarded the packaging before I tried it for the first time. It is a complete waste of ~$8. I have never used such a bad (non-spreading) powder in my life. Wet 'n Wild makes a better product, as does the no-name brand Aziza.

Did the formula change or something? All these great reviews said it provides medium coverage, so I went out and got it at Walgreens. What a mistake--on a scale of 1 to 10 coverage is probably 2. I will say this- it is a great setting powder over foundation. Not powdery at all and it's finely milled. Sets foundation well, but no coverage! They should market this as setting powder and nothing more. To call this a powder foundation is very misleading.

on 6/14/2016 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

I picked this up as an alternative to MAC Studio Fix, as there is no longer a MAC counter where I live. I wear this over Olay's CC cream for everyday wear, and it gives solid medium coverage; I still use concealer for the undereye area and any bad spots. For full coverage, I layer over a liquid foundation. I am impressed with how finely milled the powder is, and how it easily blends over my dry spots. Although it doesn't control oil longer than a few hours, it wears well throughout the day; no oxidizing, patchiness, or settling into lines! I will absolutely repurchase. For reference, I wear shade 09 Natural Tan in this powder, Ivory Beige in ELDW, 2+ Sand in Sisley Phyto Teint, and NW30 in MAC during the summer.

on 4/18/2017 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I was so excited to try this after reading such great reviews about it. This powder was supposed to provide a medium coverage with a matte finish. I got the lightest shade 01- Shell.

Well- let me say that I was SORELY disappointed once I tried it. Very little to no coverage. The sponge was hard and dense and made it difficult to pick up any product onto it. So I tried to use the real techniques expert face brush which picked up only a little more product, however it did not make a great deal of difference. I was so put off that it immediately went straight in the bin.

PROS:
- Beautiful gold packaging.
- 01- Shell was a good shade match for me.
- Cruelty free.
- Affordable.
- Decent amount of product at 12g.

CONS:
- Very hard and dense sponge which hardly picked up any product.
- Little to no coverage. Only showed up on my skin when I really packed on a LOT OF IT. Even then it made little to no difference.
- Formula very chalky and difficult to work with and blend.
- Patchy and clings onto every dry spot.

Overall an incredibly awful powder, one of the worst ones I have ever tried. Save your money and avoid this like the plague!!! There are way better powder foundations out there.

on 9/2/2015 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i use this as a powder and it's great! i have EXTREMELY OILY skin and this can keep me non-oily for about 4-5 hours. It might not seen like a lot but for us oily girls, this is a long time.

on 4/9/2015 11:30:00 PM

I really wanted to like this product. I really did, but it disappointed me so much. The first time i applied was with a flat top brush as i seen it on YouTube. I mean it does have great coverage, but after a couple of hours that day it was really patchy. I was walking around with patchy skin and basically no makeup because it wore off. NOTE: I'm in school from 8-11am"
Well anyways, i decided lets give it another try like a month later, to see if it was maybe just my skin. Well the second try oh no it was worse. My skin felt dry after applying. It was cakey and you can see the make up. It was just horrible. However i did like the scent. It smells like baby powder in a way.
Pros: Medium-Full Coverage , Smells nice , light , soft
Cons: Flakey, cakey , Not durable, Just horrible for me

on 12/2/2015 10:52:00 PM

Meh. Im about halfway through this and will not be repurchasing when its empty. Its perfectly fine...although I get pretty much zero coverage from it. I only dust a sheer layer with a brush though. No pizzazz with this one. Shine control...also meh. However it doesn't do anything gross for me like cake, get patchy or break me out. Fine but not great. Next!

on 2/13/2016 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I really like this powder foundation; I used it all the time when I was younger. By itself, the coverage is not much; like my acne scars and post acne marks are still kind of visible. If you use it as a setting powder though, I find it gives a more flawless finish.
I like to keep things as natural as I can, and this powder is great for that. It starts out matte, but gets shinier as you go through the day, so you'd definitely need to touch up or blot, especially if you have oily skin like me. I love that the shade matches me perfectly (I have the shade Fresco). Although I've branched off and have started using more liquid foundations, I always keep one of these in my makeup drawer.