Uploaded by hayeda

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/07/2010

I bought this from an avon rep for 2 bucks. I have the navy & I don't like the color, but the gel-fibre base is amazing. Much better than that white stuff the other dual ended mascaras have. I use the gel-fiber base coat with my Rimmel Lycra mascara and my lashes are crazy long, and very full and feathery....but I do use Lastisse and Mavala Double lash, so maybe this wouldnt work for …Read more

About reviewer (317 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

Nov/28/2007

WOW! GR3AT PRODUCT!!!

IT L3NGTH3NS, THICK3NS, CURLS, DARK3NS AND VOLUMIZES! JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKIN' FOR AND IT IS A BARGAIN! DO3SN'T SMUDG3 3ITH3R.

ONC3 YOU US3 TH3 BAS3 COAT, YOU CAN ALR3ADY S33 A DIFF3R3NC3 IN L3NGTH, THICKN3SS AND VOLUM3.

I ONLY GAV3 THIS A 4/5 B3CAUS3 IT DO3SN'T ACTUALLY GIV3 A [[FALS3 LASH]] 3FF3CT

0 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Olive

HairBrown

Aug/07/2006

My absolute fave mascara of all time! I wear cat eye style liquid liner, and this mascara is the only kind that shows up over it. Excellent product Avon!

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

Aug/02/2006

I bought this mascara cause it was on sale.. now I know why it sucks badly ! theres some stupid gel you put on?? what the..?? I used it twice. and my regular mascara never lets me down.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone

Dec/07/2005

Similar to L'oreal's dual ended mascaras, this lash building top coat is gel-based - which I prefer, because it doesn't clump at all! I have this in Navy, but it seems to be a bright blue, once applied. I was unhappy with the color, but I thought this mascara did a good job of lentghing my lashes.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (161 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2.0

Oct/14/2005

fair mascara does not look like false lashes!!!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinOily, Other

EyesOther

Aug/07/2005

I really like this mascara...i use the clear first then i apply a few coat of the mascara then i reapply the clear. it works great and everyone says they wish they have my eyelashes. it really does work well. i guess if you have short eyelashes to begin with, its not going to grow them, just go buy some false eyelashes.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

EyesBlue

Jun/27/2005

I thought I would give this mascara a go and see if it would lived up to what it promised. I was very disappointed! I have tried using several coats of the base, two coats of the mascara, etc. and it does not seem to do anything for my lashes. The mascara clumps pretty badly and by the end of the day I find flaking underneath my eyes. I will not be repurchasing this one.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinDry, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

2.0

Jun/16/2005

Ho hum...another mascara that did nothing for me. I had high expectations about this one too. The base is supposed to have fibers that thicken your lashes before applying the actual mascara. The base did absolutely nothing. It does not hold a curl either. Wilted my freshly curled lashes.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

Apr/12/2005

Bought this thinking that the gel fiber would coat my lashes with little fibers giving the falsh lash effect...boy was I wrong. This is a terrible product. When putting on step 1 which is the gel fiber, I could not even see that any product was adhearing to my lashes. It did absolutly nothing. The only thing I liked about the mascara was the brush and the fact that it is nice for my bottom lashes …Read more

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55