no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 years ago

I love the smell of this product, but I have MANY issues with this product, along with others of Jessica's line. I don't know how to explain it, when you spray it on your skin, it doesn't seem to soak in too well. It was virtually undetectible when I sprayed it on my hair. No staying power at all. My biggest beef--it conatins saccharin. I know its an ingredient for the taste value, but I am far from thrilled that its included. Reading the ingredient list for this line is actually necessary!

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

14 years ago

OH MY GOSH, this stuff is slightly and I do mean slightly more tolerable than the dreamy whipped body cream. Like the body cream, it smells like coconut with a hint of chocolate and an overwheming scent of chemicals/ roach spray. It totally gave me a headache. Not an enjoyable experience at all. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! the only reason I'm not completely angry about this purchase is because I got it off of ebay for practically nothing and I'll be able to pass this stuff off to my daughter, she loves this junk.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

14 years ago

Jessica Simpson doesn't know tuna fish from chicken and she doesn't know a good fragrance from bad either. I am Soooooo glad I bought a sample of this first!! It smelled like watery coconuts. (yuck)

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily

HairRed

EyesBlue

15 years ago

smells (and tastes) WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!! it's a chocolate coconut, and it has pretty glimmer in it, too... would be careful of bees tho, bc it has sweetner in it, but along with that, it attracts men ;) kinda sticky, but very yummy stuff

About reviewer (29 reviews)

AgeUnder 18