Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

on 11/9/2016 6:48:00 PM

I bought this yesterday, used it today, and will buy this FOREVER!..let me start by saying I am 47 yrs old, I have oily skin on my t zone, and suddenly with age, have become dry on my cheeks. I am blessed to not have any crazy wrinkles yet, but I do have pretty dark undereye circles. I have purchased over 25 high end to drugstore concealers, from cream, powder, peach tinted correctors etc and nothing has ever worked to conceal without looking like a too light cakey mess. This palette is superior, it has 2 very blendable concealer shades, a darker neutralizer cream, and a powder. For under $14 @ Target, this palette is a definite must buy.

The palette's super, super pigmented and the green is perfect for either under a foundation/concealer or applied alone with a light hand, but the concealers in general don't last very long. I loved using the powder on my eyelids; I instantly looked more awake after.

The only downside was that it broke me out - my acne immediately lessened after I stopped using it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

It's very pigmented. The green covers redness, the salmon covers the under eye area and the medium covers imperfections such as acne scars.
However, the staying power is diappointing. My under eye looks pretty bad less than an hour after application, dry and unnatural. It sits through fine lines and makes them so visible even if you don't have any (I'm 25).
Would not recommend.

on 5/18/2015 10:11:00 PM

This is my HG drugstore concealer. I've repurchased it many times. It's really creamy and I can use it all year by mixing both the shades. I love how it doesn't cling to dry patches like the maybelline fit me. I wish it came in a duo b/c I don't use the powder/sometimes the green. The price is kinda expensive for drugstore, but it's worth the try. I tend to use this w/o foundation & I love how it looks so natural. I use it under my eyes & on my spots. The staying power is average. Nothing special.

Pros:
- the 'green' shade covers redness really well
- the 'salmon' shade covers dark circles really well
- lasts all day under my foundation

Cons:
- sonia kashuk only available in target zzzzzz
- wish the colours came individually in tube form or something like that

Really love the pigmentation of the products although the powder is redundant.
Would appreciate if this was sold elsewhere besides target!!!!!!

on 9/27/2014 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have used my concealer palette for fair skin for several months and am pleased with it. I generally use concealer for extra coverage over my red spots (due to rosacea), for dark undereye circles, and for darker spots/ hyperpigmentation on my skin. This palette is especially good for the red areas and fairly good on the darker spots, though on some I need to use a seperate lighter concealer. My main complaint is that no brush is included. Also, it is a bit expensive for a drugstore brand but I do expect it to last for some time. I think the consistency is perfect; it applies easily and stays put. The translucent powder really helps with this. For those who find it too cakey, I suggest using a moisturizer or primer before application. So, yes, I recommend this and I would purchase this product again.

I bought this almost 5 years ago and have had really bad cystic acne combined with ultra greasy skin. This thing works to cover up my many discolorations, scars and pimples! It lasts all day while matching my skin tone (medium warm toned). I do recommend it especially how it lasted me many years.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product is good. It can look a little cakey but the green color in this palette cancels alllllll redness on my face! I am an nc30 and I have the medium shade, the darkest color is a little too dark but when I mix the two top colors together I get a perfect color. I would definitely buy again!

on 3/4/2014 2:21:00 PM

Expensive and cakey

on 2/16/2014 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am fair skinned & suffer from dark, bluish under eye circles. I heard about Sonia Kashuk's concealer on You Tube but was very leary to try since it cost under $10 (I purchased at Target). How good could a $10 concealer be? I was used to shelling out big bucks in my quest for perfection & have tried drug store concealers in the past only to find them to be very drying and the colors offered to be very fake looking. Well, I was shopping in Target last week & decided to go to the cosmetics area just to check out SK HAC. At first glance, it reminded me of LM's Secret Camouflage but the SK pallette appeared more moisturizing than LM's so I figured it was worth a try. Plus I knew I could always return it to Target if it failed me...like all the rest. When I tried SK HAC out I was surprised how well it works for a $10 concealer. Colors work well w/ my NC25 coloring (I bought the 07-Light palette), they blend well and they seem very pigmented. They can be too drying for under the eye but overall this is a good concealer. I gave it 3 lippies because I don't think it's great or HG but it is good. Probably best for normal to oily skin.