Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals
Reviva Labs is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Demineralized spring water, glycerine (veg.), hyaluronic acid, polysorbate 20, hydrolyzed mucopolysaccharides, green tea extract, hydroxyethylcellulose, simethicone, carmelized sugar, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- adds and retains moisture
- not greasy
- absorbs quickly
- little goes a long way

CONS

- none

COMMENTS: I love the way my skin looks and feels with this. You don't need much - a little goes a long way. It absorbs quickly and it's as if you're not wearing anything on your face, yet it's still hydrated. I use this in the evening and in conjunction with my moisturizer, however I found that a moisturizer isn't really necessary when using this.

Will repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

This makes my skin soft and smooth. I am very oily and it does not add oil to my skin. I love mineral makeups and this helps to smooth any roughness before applying minerals. It is very inexpensive compared to some of the other Hyaluronic products I have purchased in the past and delivers the same results. I love it because it works and does not break the bank!

on 6/3/2011 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this for several weeks. I am 50 years old and have dry skin smile lines when I smile. This serum has really helped my skin look for youthful and less dry and less dehydrated. I am also taking the Hyaluronic Acid pill so hopefully they both will keep me looking younger.