Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum

3.8

Not tested on animals
Reviva Labs is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Demineralized spring water, glycerine (veg.), hyaluronic acid, polysorbate 20, hydrolyzed mucopolysaccharides, green tea extract, hydroxyethylcellulose, simethicone, carmelized sugar, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid.

on 5/21/2017 9:58:00 AM

Not really impressed. My skin has been drier than it has been in the past, but not super flaky or anything. But to the point where I figured it wouldn't hurt adding an extra hydrating step to my night routine. I was also using a mandelic acid toner/serum so the little flaking I did have was probably due to that. Anyways, saw this in Ulta for maybe around $13 and picked it up. Have used almost every night since then, this was a few months ago. I would use it before any heavier products. I liked the pump, the consistency was basically like water. I don't really feel like this did much for me. I was looking for plump, moisturized skin. I guess maybe it helped a little but not anything crazy. I will use up but won't repurchase., I saw someone said they mixed it with their moisturizer. Maybe i'll try that with the last little bit I have and update if anything changes/I would repurchase for this purpose. Overall price was at least good so worth a try.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It seems that this has some form of silicone in it as a filler ingredient, and to me that causes skin issues with some people, or for it to react with other products. I would only use this at night as a serum. It does work to plump up your skin, but Ulta charges $22 for it when I've seen it online for $11. That's too steep for such a small bottle. Derma E has a hyaluronic acid serum that I want to try instead, and their brand is organic as far as I can tell.

After slathering on chemical ridden, smelly and greasy creams, I decided to give this serum a try after the reading the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid on the Truth In Aging website.
Serums are notoriously drying; I stopped using this for a while, but after I changed my skin care regimen to include Vitamin E (using Vitamin E oil on my face before bed), I saw that the HA was working much better. This is a delicious bottle of Perrier for your skin. Use it under makeup and it will keep your skin from forming the dreaded dry skin flakes.
Just to mention - I like the dewy look - well ok, I don't actually like it; but I read recently that "dewy" skin is attractive to men because it reminds them of what women look like after you know what. Bah! Sue me! I'm single! I need all the help I can get.

on 12/23/2007 10:17:00 PM

I wear mineral makeup and my skin was getting dry from the winter weather, I read the reviews here and decided to give this a try. It is a great product!! One squirt covers my entire face so it's really cost effective. It helps my emu oil work much better. I'll never be without it again!
I LOVE IT!

on 7/17/2006 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I saw a pretty good deal for this stuff on Ebay ($12!), and I have had good results with Lip Fusion and City lips plumpers, which use Hyaluronic Acid abundantly. I also read that HA is used in burn victim units in hospitals for its amazing moisturizing properties (hope I'm not taking anything away from burn victims!) Anyway I smooth a few drops of this on my face and neck after cleansing once in the morning and at night. its only been about 3 days but I have already noticed those smile lines on each side of my nose/mouth are REALLY softened, as are my laugh lines around my eyes. I'm 35 with fairly decent skin, and keeping those little fine lines plumped up makes a huge difference for me. This might now be enough for someone with deep lines or really aged skin, but if you are fairly decent and in need of a mini "youth boost", this stuff works!

This product has been a godsend for me! I have combo acne-prone skin that hardly ever needed moisturizing when I lived in the humid south. But when I moved to Arizona, my PC skin balancing moisturizer just wasn't enough moisture. I tried tons of moisturizers and they either were too heavy and broke me out or didn't moisturize well enough. And then I read about the benefits Hyaluronic acid on MUA. So I took a chance and bought this serum online, and I am so grateful I did. This was just what my skin needed. The HA helps my skin retain moisture in the desert climate. In the summer, it is all I need to moisturize. In the winter I layer it under my PC skin balancing moisture gel. It has helped my under eye area look better too. I will never be without this.