Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Not tested on animals
Reviva Labs is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Demineralized spring water, glycerine (veg.), hyaluronic acid, polysorbate 20, hydrolyzed mucopolysaccharides, green tea extract, hydroxyethylcellulose, simethicone, carmelized sugar, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid.

on 2/4/2013 10:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

One of the best gels/serums in the market.. Very hydrating and soothing. Great for those with Very Sensitive, Acne-Prone and Dry Skin combination. It has absolutely no fragrance and has a gel consistency which is extremely easy to spread. I LOVE the pump on this bottle because it is super controllable as to the amount you need.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The more I'm advancing into the world of Skincare, the more I'm learning about the individual components of popular skincare products. Hyaluronic Acid is something that I have never really heard of prior to using this serum. I researched a little bit and browsed the MUA forums and found that Hyaluronic Acid is really sought-after for those with dry skin. It can be taken orally as a pill or in the form of a serum, cream or toner. Although I don't have dry skin, I thought it would be a fantastic serum to try to keep my skin hydrated 24/7. I do once a while have a little dryness from using harsh cleansers (such as African Black Soap) or exfoliation, that will typically occur around my mouth and chin area. Usually if that occurs, it will be fixable within a couple of days with a good moisturizer. I have been using this serum for 4 weeks now, 1-2 times daily, using 1/2 a pump each application. The consistency of the serum is very light and is kind of like a runny gel. One applied to the skin, it seems to distribute well all over the face. I'll never have to go back for more. It may feel sticky for about 15 seconds, but the stickiness goes away completely within 30 seconds and you are left with hydrated skin. The serum doesn't leave any traces of product left on the skin's surface so you are able to layer a moisturizer over it fine or even your makeup. What's different about Hyaluronic Acid than a standard moisturizer is that it really works within your skin. It won't give your skin the illusion of moisturize with an oily residue. You may not notice it right away if your skin is dry, but after continued use you will see the results. Since using this product, I haven't had one instance of dryness. My skin is always hydrated and radiant. Crazily enough, I have smile lines that drive me insane because many times my foundation will settle in the fine lines and I'll have to touch up with powder a couple times throughout the day. My makeup hasn't seemed to settle at all in those lines since I've been using this. Also, the little corners around my nose are typically a little dry and now they are completely moisturized. Hydraluronic Acid has now become a staple in my everyday skin routine and I don't want to be without out it! The price of this serum is $20 for 1 oz of product. It may be a little pricey, but it's something that works well for me and I will continue purchasing it once I run out. Like I mentioned, I've used the serum for 4 weeks, sometimes twice a day and I have 2/3 product left. The bottle should last me for 2 more months. So, a little over $6.60 a month - it's completely worth it.