Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Filtered by skin type : Other
Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum

3.5

Not tested on animals
Reviva Labs is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Demineralized spring water, glycerine (veg.), hyaluronic acid, polysorbate 20, hydrolyzed mucopolysaccharides, green tea extract, hydroxyethylcellulose, simethicone, carmelized sugar, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid.

I have very fair, dry skin. Not overly sensitive. I'm frankly shocked at the reviews this product gets. While it's reasonably priced and has a nice pump package, I have two major issues.

First, this causes pretty much anything you put on top of it to pill up and smear off. Anything. I'd much prefer a moisturizer with HA in it, like CeraVe PM. I can't use this product alone, and therefore it's pretty useless if I can't put anything on top.

Secondly, I do not break out, basically ever and this product has given me massive, painful pimples. I have literally about 8 of them, including one dangerously close to my eyelid where I don't think I can actually treat it with anything. I've also got about 8 on my forehead, but I suppose I'll spare you the details.

Not something that provides any real benefit and causes speed bump skin. No thank you.

YES!! I love this, everything about it. The packaging is great, the product is great, the price is fairly reasonable. My AHA/BHA daily routine was leaving my skin dried out and I needed to find a moisturizer that would actually moisturize without clogging my pores. A tall order, considering how ridiculously clog-prone I have become. I've tried jojoba oil, and while it's nice and doesn't clog my pores, it just isn't moisturizing enough for my skin. This is awesome. Just the perfect level of moisture for me (I'm 29). Diminishes those fine lines that are starting to form, gives me a glow, and just really makes me look a bit younger!! Love it!!

Edit: I just have to rave some more!! AWESOME! When I went to the dentist yesterday, the assistant mistook me for a college student! I know it's because of this serum--it has made such a huge difference--my fine lies have pretty much disappeared. One thing to note--it will ball like crazy if I put it under my sunblock. But if I apply sunblock first, let it absorb, and then apply this, it does just fine for some reason. Love love love!