Reviva Labs Oceana Cleansing Milk

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals
Reviva Labs is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

reviva labs products are very affordable, and you get a good amount for the price. i was worried that this cleaser was not appropriate for my skin type. i have combination skin that gets very dry around the jaw in the winter. i experience few and isolated breakouts.

i used this cleanser two times a day for two consecutive days. i continued using my other usual skin care products. after the first day, i noticed that the left half of my face was starting to break out in tiny red clogged pores from my temple to my chin. ive never had breakouts that looked like this before. by the second day, they were so great in number that i discontinued the use of the product.

after those two days, i found out that some cleansing milks can be rinsed away with water, and some require toner to remove. oceana cleansing milk definitely requires additional removing even for those who have very dry skin. i wish that there were instructions to specify this, as this is only the second time that i have used a cleansing milk.

i wondered if perhaps my skin was purging impurities, but the likelihood of that was slim, as ive never experienced clogged pores or breakouts in the affected area before. i resumed using the product after a few days, and the condition worsened so i completely stopped using it. this second time, i removed the residue with a gentle toner.

the first two ingredients are purified water and vegetable oils. this cleanser may be a godsend if you have very dry or mature skin, but it did not work well for me. it took a few weeks for my skin to calm down.
continued >>