Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer

3.4

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'm a pale redhead with freckles. Typically use lightest to second lightest colour foundation. Easy to apply, colour building gradually over several days of use. Lasts a few showers after last application. Would have preferred more brownish tone rather than yellow, but overall pleasant, natural appearance. Beware of over pigmented elbows and under pigmented wrists/hands if you wash your hands regularly.

Mild breakout on my face since starting the product, I believe the product may be clogging my pores. Still, acne is less noticeable than it would be on my original pale skin. I'm not a body lotion person in general, and the product is a bit pricey so I wouldn't use this in my regular routine. Product is very hydrating, but I'm not a fan of the "freshly moisturized" feeling- if you use lotion regularly, then you'll probably enjoy. Scent mildly unpleasent, lingers a few hours.

Nice to improve appearance leading up to a special event.

Pros: Natural colour, easy application
Con: mild odor, possible facial breakouts

i think that jergens natural glow is a huge improvement to my complexion and it took a lot of research and i found https://www.mapleholistics.com/blog/jergens-natural-glow-line-review-2/ to be a very helpful article and convinced me to make this purchase thank you for everything and i am loving the product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm an extremely pale individual. Always the lightest shade of foundation, without a doubt. A few weeks ago I randomly decided I wanted to start self tanning, and I picked this up at CVS in the shade Medium to Tan for about $9.00.

Having never used any sort of self tanner before, the first time I tried this it was a nightmare. My ankles and feet were bright orange and the rest of my body didn't look any different. But after using it a for a while i've found a routine that I like. I shower, shave obviously, pat dry, and rub regular lotion just on my feet, knees, and elbows. I let that dry then apply this stuff and I probably spend a good 15 minutes just rubbing it in, because it does take a while to dry and I find the tan looks a lot more even if I take my time.

Since it's a gradual tanner, it obviously doesn't show up after the first application. But after 3 days I have a natural, golden tan and it looks great. I only use this for 3 days at a time then take a break from it for 1 or 2 because I don't want to look TOO tan so you can definitely control how intense you want the color to be. Also, this product is very moisturizing. I don't have particularly dry skin, but my skin feels way softer after using this.

I'd recommend this to anyone wanting a natural looking tanner, especially if you're new to self tanning like me!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I have a love/hate with this stuff. There was a mousse formula I loved. It went on light, dried quickly, and had very little smell. Well, evidently that has been discontinued. All I can find is the Jergen's sunless tanner in mousse form. This product is not a sunless tanner. It is a moisturizer with sunless tanner in it, so it takes days to see full results, and that's the one thing I like. I am very fair and sunless tanners have always been a disaster for me (too much color, unnatural color, and so on). So, I use the color for fair/medium skin tones and see a bit of color in a few hours and full color in about three days. The color isn't obvious or unnatural, and it's just enough to cut the blue tinge to my legs. However, it's sticky, takes a while to dry, and the fragrance is strong and lingers. I am 56 years old, and the fragrance smells like something a grandmother would wear. I really, really want the mousse version back. I'm not entirely sure I will buy this again, just because of the fragrance. Just not sure.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really nice self tanner to try, especially for the price point. I have this in the Medium to Tan shade. It retails for $10.99 at my local CVS, and contains 7.5 oz of product.

I love that this is gradual, so I don't have any issues staining my sheets or clothes. I notice a difference in color after the second application. If I apply this every single day, after 4-5 days I am left very bronzed and quite a few shades darker than my skin. I am naturally around an NC 20-25, but with this I can wear an NC37 foundation just fine. The color is even, and doesn't look orange on my skin. The shade is a little yellow-y in my opinion, but it works with my olive skin tone just fine.

It lasts around 3-4 days on my skin if I don't reapply it, which I don't think is too bad considering I don't really do anything to make sure it stays on super long. I shower every day, and wash with bar soap when I am using this versus my loofah and shower gel. The tan fades very evenly too, so I don't ever get any weird splotches.

Application is extremely easy. I just put some lotion on my dry spots (elbows and knees) before using this, and then just rub it in like a lotion. It is a little bit sticky, and takes around 5-10 minutes to dry completely before you can put clothes on. Even though it claims to have an improved scent, I am not crazy about it. It doesn't smell upon initially applying, but I do notice it after about an hour or so. This doesn't bother me too much as I usually apply this at night anyways, and the smell is gone by the next morning.

My favorite way to use this is every other day to get a natural looking tan that continues to last. I really recommend this gradual self tanner, especially for someone first starting out with tanning products. The only downside is that I go through a bottle rather quickly.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I haven't used this stuff in years but I've used about 4 tubes so far this spring and summer. I used this years ago when it was sticky as heck, took forever to dry and would come off on your sheets and clothes. I'm happy to say that the formula has vastly improved. It's hardly sticky at all and it dries quickly.

I'm a whiter shade of pale so I like a little color when I wear shorts and sleeveless dresses in the summer. Natural Glow gives me a nice bit of color without looking too dark or fake. The price is right and it's easy to find at the drugstore or at Target or Walmart.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wish I could get past the smell of this lotion, because it goes on nicely and seems to do what it promises. But I've used it twice now, and both days I developed a raging headache within a couple of hours from the fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am extremely fair-skinned (most of the palest makeup shades are still slightly too dark) and I don't want the skin damage that comes along with tanning. This does have a sunless tanning smell but it's not overbearing. As long as you rub it in and allow it to dry before dressing, it applies an even color. I only apply this every 2 days as I don't want to be very dark, just a "sun-kissed glow". I make sure to wash my hands well after application (do not wash above the wrist) then apply the lotion to the tops of my hands with a cheap makeup brush so I don't have extremely pale hands but also avoid orange palms. I have to use a lot to apply an even coat all over my body so an entire bottle only lasts me about a month, but other than that I really like this product

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Smell isn't bad as I have read in some reviews.
This product doesn't work too well for my skin tone and makes me really orange. If you have the right skin tone it would be great.

I would always buy this for the summer. It's a deeply hydrating body lotion with a great summer scent. This lotion gives your body a nice summer glow that's even and very natural. If you don't want to deal with the hassle of a self-tanner, this is a great alternative.