Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This product is absolutely essential to my summer beauty routine! My legs are always sooooo pale in the spring and early summer, and always lighter than my arms no matter what I do. I also have a few spider veins, and this product evens my skin tone, and makes me feel so much more confident when I wear skirts and dresses. I love that it's subtle enough to use a few times a week and still look natural.

To ensure an even application, I always apply after I shower and shave, and I use a regular lotion on ankles and knees first to make sure they don't get darker than the rest of my leg. And the bottle says to let dry "several minutes" before getting dressed, but I wait 10 minutes for good measure.

I ONLY use it on my legs so I can't speak for how it works on other areas, and I've never tried any other self tanning products so I don't know how it compares to others, but I can't imagine anything else being better.

It does have a smell to it, but it isn't strong enough to bother me. I will ALWAYS have this product on hand in the warm weather months and definitely recommend it to others.

I have used this product for years and loved it. They have changed the formula and it gave me cystic acne! I do get acne but I NEVER had cystic acne. I looked online and saw another review that also said she got cystic acne. She did not get acne at all.
BUYER BEWARE!

Really on the fence about this stuff. I pretty much use it religiously and end up having to exfoliate it all off pretty much every 10 days because of the way it fades. It definitely stays on in some areas, I really have to scrub with a loofa mitt and it will not come off with the Jergens pre-tan exfoliator, but of course in the obvious areas on my chest and arms it comes off when I don't want it to. It comes off SO patchy, it makes me look like I have vitiligo or some kind of skin condition. The smell doesn't bother me but I guess I wish it wasn't so thick either, because I easily go through one bottle every 3 weeks. I'll definitely keep repurchasing because the instant tanners I've used are too difficult to work with but I wouldn't give this 5 stars because it fades so weirdly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually find this to be a decent product. I'm pretty white; even in the summer I don't get much color (unless I burn). I use this all over for a few days, and then I have a nice bit of natural color that only needs to be touched up once or twice a week.

It's worth noting that I'm only after subtle color, not a really dramatic difference. This provides that and the fact that it's gradual helps me see where I've over and under applied and fix those areas.

Although I wear unscented lotion in general, the smell of this is not terrible or overpowering. It's not really all that moisturizing in itself, but I just apply a little regular lotion after giving this time to absorb if necessary.

I'd personally never put this (or any tanner) on my face because of my reactive, cranky skin. But for the rest of me, this is just the thing!

This product is HORRIBLE!!! I don't see how anyone can get good results. It is extremely orange, I can't believe how orange it is. It's super patchy, not gradual at all. I used it once, woke up to a high pigment of orange. This is not gradual at all. It's just like regular fake tan. I washed my hands right after and they are even a little stained. It looks ridiculous. I wanted to try Dove or Palmers but all they had available was this junk. The smell is decent but big deal.
"The bottle says award winning tan" - obvious lie, how can they lie that drastically? I don't understand. How hard is it to make the color brown? They do it for paint, foundation, etc. And high end tanning products. Why create a product if you can't get it right.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I have tried this multiple times over the years, both for face and the body. It stinks. It breaks me out and I have clear skin that does not break out. It leaves an orange color behind, that wipes off when I wash my face. I love drugstore stuff too, but the TARTE product at $30 bucks is really good (I have tried so many). If you have lighter skin with rosy undertones, try the TARTE

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'm a pale redhead with freckles. Typically use lightest to second lightest colour foundation. Easy to apply, colour building gradually over several days of use. Lasts a few showers after last application. Would have preferred more brownish tone rather than yellow, but overall pleasant, natural appearance. Beware of over pigmented elbows and under pigmented wrists/hands if you wash your hands regularly.

Mild breakout on my face since starting the product, I believe the product may be clogging my pores. Still, acne is less noticeable than it would be on my original pale skin. I'm not a body lotion person in general, and the product is a bit pricey so I wouldn't use this in my regular routine. Product is very hydrating, but I'm not a fan of the "freshly moisturized" feeling- if you use lotion regularly, then you'll probably enjoy. Scent mildly unpleasent, lingers a few hours.

Nice to improve appearance leading up to a special event.

Pros: Natural colour, easy application
Con: mild odor, possible facial breakouts

i think that jergens natural glow is a huge improvement to my complexion and it took a lot of research and i found https://www.mapleholistics.com/blog/jergens-natural-glow-line-review-2/ to be a very helpful article and convinced me to make this purchase thank you for everything and i am loving the product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm an extremely pale individual. Always the lightest shade of foundation, without a doubt. A few weeks ago I randomly decided I wanted to start self tanning, and I picked this up at CVS in the shade Medium to Tan for about $9.00.

Having never used any sort of self tanner before, the first time I tried this it was a nightmare. My ankles and feet were bright orange and the rest of my body didn't look any different. But after using it a for a while i've found a routine that I like. I shower, shave obviously, pat dry, and rub regular lotion just on my feet, knees, and elbows. I let that dry then apply this stuff and I probably spend a good 15 minutes just rubbing it in, because it does take a while to dry and I find the tan looks a lot more even if I take my time.

Since it's a gradual tanner, it obviously doesn't show up after the first application. But after 3 days I have a natural, golden tan and it looks great. I only use this for 3 days at a time then take a break from it for 1 or 2 because I don't want to look TOO tan so you can definitely control how intense you want the color to be. Also, this product is very moisturizing. I don't have particularly dry skin, but my skin feels way softer after using this.

I'd recommend this to anyone wanting a natural looking tanner, especially if you're new to self tanning like me!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I have a love/hate with this stuff. There was a mousse formula I loved. It went on light, dried quickly, and had very little smell. Well, evidently that has been discontinued. All I can find is the Jergen's sunless tanner in mousse form. This product is not a sunless tanner. It is a moisturizer with sunless tanner in it, so it takes days to see full results, and that's the one thing I like. I am very fair and sunless tanners have always been a disaster for me (too much color, unnatural color, and so on). So, I use the color for fair/medium skin tones and see a bit of color in a few hours and full color in about three days. The color isn't obvious or unnatural, and it's just enough to cut the blue tinge to my legs. However, it's sticky, takes a while to dry, and the fragrance is strong and lingers. I am 56 years old, and the fragrance smells like something a grandmother would wear. I really, really want the mousse version back. I'm not entirely sure I will buy this again, just because of the fragrance. Just not sure.