MAC Brow pencil in Fawn

No Image

4.2

on 8/13/2017 8:16:00 AM

I'm sorry to say i really hate it. Why;

-Its very hard to get some colour of
-The pointy tip is so fine and hard is hurts your skin
-I get a patchy look
-It does not last during the day
-The system to turn the pencil up is very annoying
-Its expensive

Pro: The color is right, for ash blond brows.

on 2/6/2010 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Love this pencil. Bought it in "spiked" for my dark, chocolate-colored skin. Matches perfectly. It's super-skinny so you can be very precise in your application, and more easily simulate actual hairs on your brows. I'm using it while I'm growing my brows back out, and was looking for something that provided a super-natural result (I've NEVER had to draw my brows in). With other brow products from other makeup companies, I always ended up with pasty-looking drawn-in brows a' la my great aunt, but MAC's brow pencil does the job beautifully and no one will know the difference! I'm very picky about my brows, and if I can't tell they're draw on, then it must be good! At first, I wasn't sure that the dark brown color of "spiked" would work since my brow hairs are black, but it actually allows for a great transition between the "brownness" of my skin and the "blackness" of my brow hair. And at $15, this product is cheaper than other makeup counters. Even after my brows have grown back in, I can see myself using this to darken or accentuate my natural brows.

on 1/29/2002 8:45:00 PM

Thsi is one awesome brow pencil. It's very firm, and has a slightly dry texture, so it only applies color where you want it. Thus, you can create very precise, defined, clean brows. The color selection is VERY natural. Fawn is perfect for me, and I have pale skin and light brown hair, blue eyes. Not too gray, brown, or red. And, the pencil is so long, and the formula so firm, it will take forever for this pencil to finish. Couldn't be happier with this product, and only wish I had gotten it sooner. A must if you have sparse, too thin, or overplucked brows.

I'm really impressed w/ MACs brow pencils, I have it in fawn which matches my hair perfectly!! Goes on smooth & not too dark!!

on 4/25/2009 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Love this eye brow pencil! I am tan skinned and I purchased it in "Spiked". It works well with my sparse eyebrows. It looks natural and adds definition to it. Stays put all day!

A bit pricey but will last a long time and its worth the price!

Will definitely re-purchase!