Kiehl's Creme de Corps Nurturing Body Washing Cream

No Image

3.1

Water, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Potassium Hydroxide, Zea Mays (Corn) Germ Oil, Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocamide Mea, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Disodium Edta, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Polyquaternium-7, Methylparaben, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Xanthan Gum, Bht, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I was surprised to see so many negative reviews of this washing cream. I know it's pricey for how much product you get in a tube it's hard to justify that much on something just to wash your body but I keep coming back to this for my dry and dehydrated winter skin. I've got combination oily skin on my face but I've always had such dry skin on my body, as soon as I hop out the shower I must lather myself in cream. But when I use this, that parched feeling I get after showering is very minimal. I like that this is very basic and virtually unscented, because I use Josie marans whipped argan body butter after showering (or Moroccan oil body souffle) and I prefer that either one of those don't clash with my body cleanser. I want to find something just as creamy and nice with a lower price but for now I would continue to buy this one mainly for winter when I need it the most.

on 1/30/2011 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually love Kiehls but was very disappointed with this product. You need to use so much of it, even with a loofah, to get enough to wash yourself. I'll try something new next time.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This has the be the worst body wash I have ever used. You have to use a ton of it to get any sort of lather plus it is very expensive imo. I won't repurchase.

on 12/21/2008 10:27:00 AM

I bought this on a whim from Kiehls. It is very moisturizing, so much so that it feels like you are washing with lotion. It takes quite a bit for one shower though. Smell is very faint, which is nice & it doesn't suds up. It is dang expensive, so I don't think I will be buying it again.

on 10/9/2008 2:51:00 PM

This is a body polish - not a scrub. It's gentle and mild but effective. The luffa fruit scrubbies do not irritate my dry and sensitive skin. It is quite moisturizing and it actually smells very nice. The polish is a thick cream but not sticky. It really gave my skin a smooth texture. I think using it once a month is enough.

on 12/9/2007 8:01:00 PM

Guess I am in the minority here, but I really like this product. It is moisturizing and virtually scent free. I like the way it comes out like a fluffy whip from the tube. It is expensive and there are a lot of great body washes and soaps that are cheaper (which is why I took off 1 lippy).

on 8/31/2007 10:27:00 PM

I am on my second tube of this product. Its very expensive for how long it lasts as a little does NOT go a long way. However, it is very moisturizing and that is why I keep coming back to this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I religiously try all of Kiehl's products because I love simplicity in my products. I used this for about a month before I gave up. It's way too expensive. The texture is awful and it leaves my dry skin feeling greasy. The only plus is that it is unscented.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hated it!

Thankfully, I was able to sample this product before buying. It smelled fresh and my hopes were high, until I actual starting trying to clean myself with it. If I had closed my eyes, I would have thought I'd just used a typical bar soap. This wash left me with that filmy, hard-to-rinse-off feeling bar soap gives (only, there was no whitish cast on my skin, as there usually is w/ bar soap).

I wish this wash could have gone on smooth (and maybe lather a little). Oh well, I guess I'll just stick to my Fekkai body wash.

on 8/18/2006 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Average shower cream. I was looking for something non-foaming and free of excessive fragrance. But while this product does not foam and does not overdry skin, it doesn't do anything. I certainly did not feel that my skin was less dry than if I had used something else. It is okay, but not worth the money.