3.8

price range

Reviews

3.0

a month ago

It sinks in quick and feels good, not sticky at all. I thought because this was in a jar it would be thicker but it's a pretty thin moisturizer. I feel like it's the same stuff from the bottle which is easier to use (with a pump)...lol

About reviewer (1023 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

a year ago

This is not a cream - it is a slightly thicker lotion with the consistency of a pudding or yogurt. I loved their skin relief moisturizing lotion in a tube and the only thing wrong was that it had so much water and dried instantly. I wanted a thick cream that would stay on the skin longer. But upon opening it I couldn't believe the consistency, more like a gel than a skin cream. It's the same ingredients but it costs more in the jar and it does not leave the skin more moisturized. The lotion is probably the best thing I've found for my extra dry, itchy winter skin. And it does not irritate even my sensitive face. I am taking off marks for their poor formulation of a "cream". I wouldn't buy this again and will stick with their lotion in a tube. They have another cream in a brown and beige jar called intense relief moisture repair cream. It is thicker and more substantial and I like it better. But I will use all of these up as they are the best I've found for my super dry skin. Update: I also have itchy, dry, flaking skin in the summer. I used up the small tube so am using the stuff in the jar. It's not as pleasant to stick your fingers in the jar but it works just the same and I use it on my face and legs and it is giving me excellent soft skin. I'm just going to be buying it in the tube after this is used up. By the way, these are not suitable for eczema when it is acting up, because they can cause it to burn. For that, Polysporin's eczema essentials cream does give relief from itching without burning. Update Sept. 20/19: Having used several of Aveeno's creams I will continue buying it in a jar as the tube is used up too fast. I think the "intense relief" cream is just about equal to the "skin relief" cream.

About reviewer (242 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Love a good cream that comes in a tub. This is my go to body moisturizer during winter in NY. Nothing else I try compares during dry, cold, windy weather. It is a bot expensive, but worth the price.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

4 years ago

I use this day and night and I must say, wow. I struggle with eczema on my face and I struggle with extremely dry skin in general, and this is literally the ONLY moisturizer that works. I've used Cetaphil, Cerave, aveeno daily lotion, aveeno eczema care, and many others (including high end moisturizers), and nothing compares. This stuff is surprisingly light feeling on the skin, and is a pudding like texture. I like that it doesn't feel too heavy, yet moisturizes so much better than other creams that are much heavier feeling on the skin (cough cough, Cetaphil cream) lol. It's so soothing on the skin, and so gentle. I struggled with my makeup looking cakey no matter what because my skin was so unbelievably dry. This combined with the new Smashbox Photo Finish primer oil, makes my skin look wonderful and makes makeup application much easier for me. My skin looks quite flawless using this moisturizing duo. I am extremely impressed with this cream and I think I have finally found my HG moisturizer. I will come back to update if anything changes. 02/27/16 UPDATE: I strayed from this a couple times and my skin freaked out with red, angry, patchy eczema. This literally is the ONLY cream that works for my face. I've literally used hundreds of moisturizers, and used to be a devout user of Cetaphil cream, but this cream is so much more gentle and much more effective for truly sensitive skin. This cream is honestly my saving grace, my skin would be a mess without it. I wouldn't even be able to wear makeup without this cream. My eczema gets so bad that I can't even cover it with makeup so it's pointless, but this cream combined with my makeup routine makes my skin look pretty flawless. I couldn't be happier with it.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

from

4 years ago

I think this has been reformulated. It's AWESOME. There is no menthol in mine and the ingredient formulation is awesome. I was suffering from extremely itchy and dry skin all over my body and this has solved the issue :)

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrunette

7 years ago

Moisturizes well, soothing menthol and never fails. Perfect product, even works for extremely dry skin with eczema. Have been using it for years now. And I will keep buying it.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

This is one of my "go-to" when my skin is at its driest. After using the Aveeno Cleansing Pad, I moisturize with this product. Some say it's too heavy on the skin but I have tried it again and again without any breakouts, just softly moisturized skin in the morning. FYI, I use it only before bedtime.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

I love this body cream so much.If you put this cream on your body,it will not dry.It moisturize pretty good.I've been using this since 2010,then I already used up two. Because my feet are really dry so I always need put it on. Especially It is good for using winter season.Just only one bad thing about this cream,sticky and dump even after dried up.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

9 years ago

This is a thick and moisturizing cream but takes time to be absorbed.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

9 years ago

I live in Illinois, more closer to Chicago and the winters here are crazy! I would apply this every time I would leave the house and before I go to bed. This cream is great for the wintertime to keep your hands moisturized and dry skin stays at bay. :) I wish they made this in a tube for on the go reapplication.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

AgeUnder 18