Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder
Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.0%, Zinc Oxide 4.2% Ingredients: Mica,Squalane, Silica, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

on 6/20/2016 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily skin which is acne prone in recent years...which is strange coz ive always had clear skin in my younger years. Im 27, asian, nc 42 according to mac and i do enjoy this product. So far it hasnt broken me out yet and lets hope it stays that way. It does feel like my own skin and when i wear it alone, not even my sister could make out that i have make up on. She just said my skin looks a lot better and she was surprised to hear that i had make up on. This product stays forever which touch ups, does keep oil at bay and never cakes up. Amazing amazing amazing! Best powder ive ever tried and ive tried a lot, mac, clarins, etc etc ive spent so much money on powders that i couldbt use coz my skin is so damn sensitive. So hey! If you are reading this, u get this powder and u wont regret it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I like this a lot, really light and easy to wear, and does a nice job of evening out my skin tone without being too thick or chalky. Doesn't make my skin break out or irritated at all.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I didn't like this powder mainly because it broke me out :(
Pros:
- keeps face matte for hours
- comes with a mirror
- very finely milled
- comes with a brush (which isn't excellent, so I recommend using your own)
Cons:
- broke me out (contains titanium dioxide)
- packaging seems flimsy
- not too many shades (4 I believe)
I still use this to just mattify my nose, but overall would not repurchase.

on 7/28/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This powder is literally the bomb! It's almost an EXACT dupe for the MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural. This powder is very pigmented, gives you extra coverage, applies smoothly to the skin, looks incredibly natural, doesn't look cakey, no odor, PLUS it's super blendable. Basically this powder is any powder you've ever wanted. It works wonders. The only downsides are that the packing is mildly bulky and the price isn't so great. I would say this powder is overpriced ($13.99-$15.00) but its totally worth it. I defiently recommend this to anyone who's looking into it or the MAC MSFN.

on 4/18/2012 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is my first mineral makeup, and I have to say that I really like it. I really feel that my skin can breath under this powder, yet it provides a reasonable coverage. It also comes with a mirror and applicator brush underneath the product. It's a bit pricey at about $14, but I think its certainly worth it!

on 12/21/2011 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

wowwwwwwwwwzerzzzz! best mineral makeup everrrr! ive tried quite a few but nothing compares to this!

PROS:
-absorbs oil very well
-A mineral makeup that actually stays put
-coverage is amazing for a mineral foundation
-get a lot of compliments when using this product
-Does not oxidize
-Contains a form of s p f or titanium dioxide
-has a beautiful semi matte finish
-packaging is convenient and sleek

CONS:
-tends to separate and oily areas
-frequent touch ups but I don't mind

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Have gone through a couple of these and I am planning on buying this again. If complete 100% coverage is what you're looking for, don't wear this alone.
However, for me, it is everything I love in one product. MINERALS. ALL NATURAL.Organic. No funky smells. Not too powdery. Not too loose, and not too pressed: easy to get product on your brush. SPF which I so desperately needed for summer! Everyone needs it, and this is so easy to just sweep on. It actually has very good coverage for a powder, the best out of all drugstore brands. All Physicians Formula products are great. Sometimes I just wear it alone. Will never break you out even if you are acne-prone, in fact I'm pretty sure my skin has been less of a pain since using it. The powder makes me look airbrushed/flawless. The brush that comes with it isn't too bad, it's pretty dense and good for applying. Buildable as well for sheer to medium coverage, you can make the powder pretty heavy, but it never gets cakey which makes me love it even more.
Overall, awesome all-natural powder with SPF, takes me under a minute to apply, very good value for $13, has a silky/cashmere feel, good coverage especially for a powder. Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

on 5/8/2011 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The worst thing about this is the smell! It's horrible. Usually requires re-application around midday. The packaging is clunky and awkward, it feels like the puff should be on top of the powder instead of the other way round. The clasp of mine has loosened after around half a year's use, too.

on 1/3/2011 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

A great product.
feels really light and gives a natural finish.
Blends in very well.
however the coverage is very light and it is very expensive for a drugstore brand. AUD$28. I probably can find a better powder at a cheaper price but still its not bad.

Eyes: Violet

ohgoodness I LOVE THIS POWDER. if you have sensitive acne-prone skin this is for YOU! i've used mac msf natural and it broke me out. this physician's formula powder has no talc in it and is a mineralized powder AND has spf 15 in it. it's not full coverage but it does give a nice natural look. i use the essence of beauty blending brush to apply it and it looks great! the bad things about this is that: the packaging SUCKS and the brush it comes with is useless. i've been using this for almost a year now and it's stayed in one piece but i just dropped it in the bathroom the other day and it's all cracked and basically became all powdery and like loose powder. it's around $14 which is pretty good. overall, it's a GREAT powder despite the packaging.