Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder
Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder

3.9

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.0%, Zinc Oxide 4.2% Ingredients: Mica,Squalane, Silica, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is HG for me. I love It Cosmetic pressed powder foundation but it's so spendy I wanted to try for a DS powder and found it with this product at a third of the It Cosmetics price. It applies like a dream, matte yet creamy on the skin. My oily skin does great with this powder, it keeps the oil under control but isn't powdery or cakey looking or that awful masky look some powders give me.

I use a Sheshedo sponge to apply and it goes on beautifully with the sponge. I tried using a kabuki brush but the sponge gave me a much nicer result. I'd call it medium coverage. I do have to build for full overage and it blends well.

I love love love this powder! Great foundation yet I don't look like I have a ton of makeup piled on.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I get this in translucent light (from Ulta). This offers light to medium coverage and can be used in lieu of foundation. The biggest plus is the mineral sunscreen. It's only SPF 16, but I use it to top off my SPF 30 moisturizer. It gets cakey if you use it over foundation or over-apply. I will repurchase. Pretty good stuff at a reasonable price.

on 12/29/2015 10:17:00 AM

Update: august 2017, I have made full circle and stopped using this but have returned. i use it over Physicans formula Marathonista tinted moisturizer and love it!!!!!!! the combo of the two is fabulous!

I{DATE" Feb 2-16" :LOVE THIS POWDER EVEN MORE SINCE I REALIZED THROUGH MUA THAT THEY MAKE A TRANSLUCENT LIGHT COLOR!!!! SO FOR ALL YOU NC 15 GALS, THIS POWDER IS GOING TO BE YOUR HOLY GRAIL! I can't believe how great the Translucent light color matches me this winter!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this powder! I had been using a different PF pressed powder that was talc free but I broke out from it so tried this one. LOVE IT! NEVER Cakey! So natural, sets makeup beautifully and due to shorter list of ingredients, I don't break out I am about NC15 right now in the winter and I had originally purchased the transluscent. It's okay but a tad light so I also purchased the buff beige and its wonderful! Adds a little bit of color and nice warm tone with yellow in it which is hard to find in a drug store powder! I also use the Nude Wear Touch of glow foundation under this which is FABULOUS! This says for sensitive break out skin on the box and THAT's me! Won't use anythng else.!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have incredibly sensitive skin and ever since I stopped taking Yaz Birth Control (6 year user), my skin has been in break-out mode. I have searched tirelessly high and low to find a product that wasn't filled with junk. My esthetician has been nagging me nonstop to find a product that only contains active ingredients like titanium dioxide and zinc. I need protection from the sun but am also a San Diegan who loves to be outside.

After putzing around RiteAid for 46 minutes I finally came across this PF product! I couldn't believe my eyes and then I saw the price and I think I died and went to heaven. You wouldn't even believe the change in my skin. I am glowing! My acne spots are clearing, this formula covers my acne discoloration, and I am protected from the sun! I add a touch of bronzer across my face to add a little color and I'm out the door.

I couldn't be happier and will be keeping this stocked in my makeup bag forever. If you've struggled like me and understand what it feels like to lose confidence in yourself because your skin isn't clear, then I recommend you give this product a try. It definitely won't hurt you! If anything, you'll protect yourself from skin cancer for at least a little while :)

Best of luck to all you beauties and stay gorgeous!

So After wearing this around a few days I did feel that it was very drying for my combination skin. I can literally feel it sucking out the moisture of my skin and also accentuating dry patches which I didn't know I even had especially for the spring time I usually do not get very dry this time of year. I tried a setting spray but it didn't help minimize the dry patches (and I use really good moisturizers too) I will definatelly try a primer underneath and see if that makes a difference otherwise this might only work during super humid months for my skin type. Next I will try "flower" Powder trip powder foundation (walmart) which is on beauty pedia under best foundations - sounds less drying/cakey.

on 2/11/2015 10:15:00 PM

This made my face itch like crazy. The coverage was good before I had to wash it off.

on 10/12/2014 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

In dabbling with mineral powders lately (Mac MSFN & bare mins), I came across this product somewhere online and since they had it at my rite aid, I jumped on it. I heard it out performs them all - even its $$$ counterparts! Well I have to wholeheartedly agree!! When I put this on (I used a puff since I was using it as a foundation and wanted more coverage), ok, all good, stepped back... Then when I went to look closer something looked odd. I figured it out - this powder/foundation what have you makes my pores DIS. A. PEAR!!! I didn't buy it for that, it's not advertised as such... But it really truly does! Where if I want bare mins to cover my pores I have to buff in so hard (or else it MAGNIFIES them), and having tried all the pore minimizers out there, this lasts all day and actually makes my skin look like porcelain! Sooo pleasantly surprised at that. I strongly suggest trying this for oily skin/large pores. I used murad oil control mattifier under this, and glam glow hydrating mask on my dry patches. I am nw/nc 20/warm beige in bobbi brown, and creamy natural was perfect. I've sweated in this, wore all day... With nary a touch up. But the beauty part is u can touch up since it's a powder! Oh I've also tried Jane I.'s pressed mineral and it was like the BM: magnified pores unless I buffed in very hard. I also plan to try this as a setting powder over a TM or my bobbi skin stick foundation.

HG!! I used to shell out $30 every month or so for BareMinerals but then I realized it was not worth it and all the oils were breaking me out. This stuff costs less than half what bareMinerals does, has amazing coverage, has sunscreen, and absorbs shine. Best of all, it doesn't break me out!

on 6/20/2014 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this powder in Matt beige and I like it very much.It gives light matte finish without looking cakey and doesnt oxidize.The only thing I dont like is the crappy packaging.

on 5/27/2014 10:17:00 AM

I bought this because someone on utube claimed this was like mac's mineralize skinfinish which I love to use but hate the price. Used this for a while loved it but the colours are hard to match my skin (use theres a translucent one but it makes me super pale lol) other than that it does what mac's does: gives extra coverage and controls shine/keeps oily skin controlled. If you can find a match to your skin perfectly than I would totally use this than spending $20+ more on mac.