Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder
Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.0%, Zinc Oxide 4.2% Ingredients: Mica,Squalane, Silica, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

on 8/12/2017 4:42:00 AM

I might have found my holy grail of powder foundations with this product. It goes on easily and stays put all day! Cover can be built up but easiest to use a quick dab of concealer underneath before applying. It has a bit of sun screen as well. So overall, a fantastic, fast, user friendly compact. Also it is a bit pricey to import, but proving to be better than the many high end brands I have tried, that cost considerably more. I use either buff beige or sand beige on my medium skin tone, depending on which days I have fake tan on.
Note: The brush is utterly rubbish, I would not recommend using it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have incredibly sensitive skin and ever since I stopped taking Yaz Birth Control (6 year user), my skin has been in break-out mode. I have searched tirelessly high and low to find a product that wasn't filled with junk. My esthetician has been nagging me nonstop to find a product that only contains active ingredients like titanium dioxide and zinc. I need protection from the sun but am also a San Diegan who loves to be outside.

After putzing around RiteAid for 46 minutes I finally came across this PF product! I couldn't believe my eyes and then I saw the price and I think I died and went to heaven. You wouldn't even believe the change in my skin. I am glowing! My acne spots are clearing, this formula covers my acne discoloration, and I am protected from the sun! I add a touch of bronzer across my face to add a little color and I'm out the door.

I couldn't be happier and will be keeping this stocked in my makeup bag forever. If you've struggled like me and understand what it feels like to lose confidence in yourself because your skin isn't clear, then I recommend you give this product a try. It definitely won't hurt you! If anything, you'll protect yourself from skin cancer for at least a little while :)

Best of luck to all you beauties and stay gorgeous!

on 12/12/2014 10:03:00 PM

Absolutely love this. It's usually difficult for me to find a color match when it comes to drugstore products, but Sand Beige is perfect on me (MAC NC 40). Granted, my skin is naturally pretty good, but this made my skin flawless! And it looks very natural, like I don't even have makeup on. I even love this more than the Super BB Powder. I'm not a fan of the applicator it came with, and like to use my Ecotools retractable kabuki instead. Powder is finely milled. Packaging is very cute. Only down side is that darker shades are hard to find. Went to several drugstores and Walmarts before I finally had to order my shade from Amazon.

on 11/17/2014 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I don't usually use drug store brands because I find color matching almost impossible and they are usually heavy on the silicone. This one was a pleasant surprise I was looking for something to give a tad more coverage over my BB for trips to the store etc. without looking like a caked on mask. I usually use BM for this but ran out and didn't feel like driving 25 miles to the nearest Sephora or Ulta. This is pretty powdery in the compact but not on the skin and gives a nice light finishing coverage over my Naked BB cream. It isn't very long lasting but great for helping you look presentable in public or for light makeup on weekends. Nice cheap alternative to high end mineral powders and the beige is a good color match for me.

on 11/8/2014 12:16:00 AM

This matches my skin pretty well but it looks heavier and more matte than I'd like. I use it over foundation or bb cream or sometimes on its own when I'm short on time. It doesn't last very long and I find that it can make me very oily sometimes. Overall just an okay product. It was pretty expensive for a drugstore product. I'm so sad my HG has been discontinued (Benefit Get Even). This compact is pretty big though, I think I will be using it for a while before I can try something else!
April update: Reducing my rating to 1. This stuff makes my face an oil slick within 2 hours. I think it has also been making me break out. The colour match is not bad but just not a good formula if you have oily, acne prone skin. I just tried CG radiance powder which is so far so good. It's been so long that my face wasn't an oil slick that I was so surprised!

on 8/3/2014 11:51:00 PM

I'm on my second one of these. I love it. After reading multiple makeup blogs and such, this one was compared to BeneFit's pressed powders more than once. I love BeneFit products, but for something that I go through as quick as powder I don't like the price of BeneFit, so I thought I would try this out. Its awesome. I think that if you are looking for coverage, but not the weight of a foundation, this is for you. I think it has amazing coverage for a powder. It also has SPF, and I'm a freak about skin protecting. I still use a sunscreen solution underneath this, but if for some reason I forget to put it on I feel better knowing that I have at least some SPF on with this. This is a fabulous product, not just out of the drugstore products, its just a great one all around. I've used some of the more expensive brands, and this one is just as good if not better (It's also good for skin, and without a whole lot of chemicals!). I try to keep my makeup routine as natural and with as few ingredients as I possibly can, especially when it comes to the products that are the first layers on my skin, or the ones that end up staying on the longest. I feel good about putting makeup on my skin when it's this, and I don't feel an intense relief when it goes down the drain because I was so happy to get it off my skin because it felt like I just had chemicals sitting on top of it. Amazing product all around. If you're the least bit interested in it, you should try it!!

on 6/30/2014 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This powder gives good coverage. Too bad the color does not match my skin tone at all. Color selecion was limited. i hate the packaging. there is no way to use the mirror provided. why would anyone think it is a good idea to put the mirror underneath the powder? The powder is really loose for a pressed powder. it is very easy to put on too much. The absolute worst part is this powder gives me pimples. it clogs my pores and make them super visible.

First I bought this in sand beige and it was waay too dark so I bought beige. still too dark so I got buff beige. this is when I noticed they oxidize badly. buff beige and beige practically turn out to be the same color. It doesn't turn orange though just really dark. if I wear something covering my chest then it will still be a believable skin color (just not mine). Once I realized the formula didn't like my skin I also noticed it didn't do anything to my skin. it looked powdery/chalky and emphasized my pores after awhile (I tried this in the comfort of my own home).

on 5/15/2014 3:24:00 AM

Absofreakinglutely love this thing! This is my first powder foundation and i dont think i would want to look for others. Thats how good this is. I just use concealer underneath and swipe this all over. It may tend to look powdery but i fix that with a setting spray and im pretty much good to go. Lasts all day, and i mean ALL DAY and i have the oiliest skin of life. No joke. Try it! Youll love it!

I bought this in "translucent" but this powder is not translucent at all. I put a light dusting all over my face and my face is significantly lighter than my neck. It also looks really cakey and has this odd sheen to it. It looks like this would be better used as a natural highlighter than for all over the face because it makes you look ... plasticky?? It's not a cute look. The packaging is a little large and clunky, but at least the snap closure is really tight and secure! I wouldn't purchase this again and I wouldn't recommend this to anyone else. Plus, it's really expensive for a drugstore product. I purchased mine at Walmart for $13? Definitely taking it back and getting a refund.

Would recommend as a highlighter, would NOT recommend as an all-over setting powder.