Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder

Filtered by skin type : Other
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder
Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder

4.1

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.0%, Zinc Oxide 4.2% Ingredients: Mica,Squalane, Silica, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

I think this is a very good foundation for acne prone,oily skin, it feels skin like, a bit dry at the beginning, but has a flawless airbrush finish with buildable coverage, and doesn't break you out or make your skin feels suffocated.

on 6/20/2014 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this powder in Matt beige and I like it very much.It gives light matte finish without looking cakey and doesnt oxidize.The only thing I dont like is the crappy packaging.

on 1/9/2014 10:40:00 PM

I could kiss Physicians Formula! This is literally magic in a compact. I have very fair, sensitive, acne-prone skin that can never make up its mind in terms of being oily or dry. Somehow, this lovely sheer formula just smooths out all of these issues and makes my face look naturally seamless, glowy, and beautiful, without irritating my skin at all. After putting moisturizer on, I use a big, fluffy brush to smooth it across my face. Sometimes a little is all I need, but it's also very buildable and you can layer a lot on and really get an airbrushed look without looking cakey at all. I use it to set my undereye concealer too and it's perfect. I don't wear liquid foundation that often, but when i do, a light dusting of this works perfectly for setting it. It's also great for touch ups during the day and it definitely matifies oily skin. Press a finger to the compact and you'll see that the actual powder is incredibly soft and refined. This compact works so well for me that I don't even feel the need to search for any others, especially not a high end compact when I know I get spectacular payoff from a drugstore product. And It doesn't feel like I'm wearing makeup at all. I hope they never change it.

on 8/28/2013 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

powder foundation is my favorite type of foundation...this review is only about the one for EXTRA SENSITIVE SKIN. I buy this in beige. it is a good color match for me. It is nice and cool, somewhat ashy toned. I like that look. I wear this currently. it gives a great natural finish and has great coverage. the extra sensitive skin is much harder to find...the regular sensitive skin, gives me a reaction and drys my skin out.

i have always believed that if the quality of the minerals or the powder isnt so great than buy in a compact. if it is bare minerals, i always like it loose. i think the packaging is too bulky and reminds me of a ufo. dont care for it.

you can use this pretty liberally compared to bare minerals. nice creamy consistency. i now can't wait to try Jane iredale

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This powder is really amazing. I have used many different mineral powders and they always look pretty good initially, but with my oily skin by midday it looks oily and/ or cakey. Not with this one. I wear it on its own with MUFE full coverage concealer, and it's something magical. No cakiness, and the powder somehow melts into your face and blends in with your natural oils but still keeps good coverage. I wear translucent because I have light skin with neutral/ yellow undertones, and that one was the closest color for me. An amazing product. Not sure how it functions over foundation, but if you have sensitive acne prone skin, I highly recommend this with just a good concealer to let your skin breathe. Will repurchase again and again!

on 11/10/2011 11:15:00 AM

it covered well ish, but it was so lose it got everywhere:( not pleased.

on 6/2/2011 6:30:00 PM

I bought this product today in a kit that come with face power, mattie finishing vail, and blush at wel-mart for 20 dollars. I also tried it when I got home seems very nice gos on easy, some mess but I am use to powers I am hoping that this product stands up to other more expesive bare mineral makeup that I have bought in the past. I will touch base later.

on 4/15/2011 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this Pressed Powder. I think it's really great for evening out my skin tone. Sometimes I use it by itself, and sometimes I use it over a tinted moisturizer.
I'd reccomend it :)

on 3/13/2011 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

this looks great when first application, then it fades way too fast and leaves your skin looking oily sheeny. not good and now why you put powder on! it's not long-lasting at all, and it produces more oil and makes your pores look pronounced. even with a foundation under this, still by 2 hrs, oily sheen. yuck. waste of money. unless you like reapplying every 1 hr or 2 hr. who has the time or effort for that? ugh

on 9/30/2010 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is prolly the nicest mineral powder you can find in the drugstore. you can pack and pack and itll give you an airbrushed look but if you look close up it doesnt look like you have powder packed on your face. i looooove physicians formula :D