Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder
Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.0%, Zinc Oxide 4.2% Ingredients: Mica,Squalane, Silica, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

I think this is a very good foundation for acne prone,oily skin, it feels skin like, a bit dry at the beginning, but has a flawless airbrush finish with buildable coverage, and doesn't break you out or make your skin feels suffocated.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I get this in translucent light (from Ulta). This offers light to medium coverage and can be used in lieu of foundation. The biggest plus is the mineral sunscreen. It's only SPF 16, but I use it to top off my SPF 30 moisturizer. It gets cakey if you use it over foundation or over-apply. I will repurchase. Pretty good stuff at a reasonable price.

on 1/9/2014 10:40:00 PM

I could kiss Physicians Formula! This is literally magic in a compact. I have very fair, sensitive, acne-prone skin that can never make up its mind in terms of being oily or dry. Somehow, this lovely sheer formula just smooths out all of these issues and makes my face look naturally seamless, glowy, and beautiful, without irritating my skin at all. After putting moisturizer on, I use a big, fluffy brush to smooth it across my face. Sometimes a little is all I need, but it's also very buildable and you can layer a lot on and really get an airbrushed look without looking cakey at all. I use it to set my undereye concealer too and it's perfect. I don't wear liquid foundation that often, but when i do, a light dusting of this works perfectly for setting it. It's also great for touch ups during the day and it definitely matifies oily skin. Press a finger to the compact and you'll see that the actual powder is incredibly soft and refined. This compact works so well for me that I don't even feel the need to search for any others, especially not a high end compact when I know I get spectacular payoff from a drugstore product. And It doesn't feel like I'm wearing makeup at all. I hope they never change it.

on 11/10/2011 11:15:00 AM

it covered well ish, but it was so lose it got everywhere:( not pleased.

on 8/22/2011 8:05:00 AM

I have went through about 5 of these compacts. I am not a huge foundation wearer, but I like some coverage and this gives it. It has very few ingredients in it and never causes any redness or breakouts for me. It has physical SS which is great. I am so sensitive to chemical SS. Anyway I think it is physical ss,lol. I also like the loose powder too. PF is a really great brand some of the packaging is gimicky but the products are great.

on 6/2/2011 6:30:00 PM

I bought this product today in a kit that come with face power, mattie finishing vail, and blush at wel-mart for 20 dollars. I also tried it when I got home seems very nice gos on easy, some mess but I am use to powers I am hoping that this product stands up to other more expesive bare mineral makeup that I have bought in the past. I will touch base later.

on 9/16/2010 9:30:00 PM

I canot say how much I love this product, I have been using it for 4 years now, since i first discovered it I never wanted anything else on my face. I have combo skin which is also sensetive and hard to please. I hate wearing liquid make up and having cakey looking skin. This product is absolutley beautiful, its natural ( to an extent) I always put it on top of my sunscreen, it settles beautifuly, takes any excess shine off and makes my skin look really natural, like im not even wearing make up. Since ffirst I started using this product, my skin stopped breaking out, and the little pimples inside the skin have almost disapeard...i guess because it dosnt clog my pores unlike the the other stuff...it has no smell which is a big plus, as i hate putting anything with any perfume or smell on my face. The only thing which i really dislike is the packging, its really clumsy and hard to use, if the poweder drops it break easily...but so far thats my only complain. will keep buying forever unless they stop making it, which i hope they wont.

on 8/1/2010 9:41:00 PM

This is for the face brightner bronzer. I love it...it gave me a healthy glow. I also love the ingredients and you can't beat the price!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i love this face power! I love the texture and how my face looks flawless when I use it. I also love the spf...i use moisturizer w/ spf in it, but I like to wear powder with spf to enhance my sun protection, so this fits the bill!
I will be buying this again!

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

This stuff is great! I bought it in 'translucent'.
Instead of using the small brush though, I buy powder pads and keep one inside the compact for when I'm using it on the go. At home I use a large brush to apply the powder.
-------