Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder

Filtered by age: 36-43
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder
Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.0%, Zinc Oxide 4.2% Ingredients: Mica,Squalane, Silica, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

on 10/15/2018 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've used this product off and on for years -- it's my go-to foundation for the summer when it's hot and humid, and I use it as a light finishing/concealing powder in the winter over Bobbi Brown stick foundation. I really love this stuff -- I use Translucent Light which is perfect for my neutral/cool NW20 skin. I use a dense brush to pack it on (but not too heavily) and it stays in place all day. It also covers redness when I use a smaller brush to spot conceal (I like the Real Techniques setting brush). It doesn't break me out and keeps my face looking nice and natural all day long -- I spritz a little UD setting spray to tone down the powdery look. The compact looks terribly cheap but it's never broken on me. I've repurchased this product again and again, and will continue to do so! I get mine from Ulta, and I usually buy 2 or 3 at a time so I never run out.

on 6/2/2017 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've never really been a powder girl, it always tends to break up on me and look weird. But I tried this on a whim, in Translucent. This is NOT a setting powder at all. It's got a good medium coverage, even in Translucent. I put it over a moisterizer with sunscreen and it held up. It's very close to my skin, but better! The brush that came with it is useless and I use a sponge, then buff out with a kabuki brush. It lasts a good four hours on me and then just seems to fade away with some shine breakthrough. But it doesn't break down, oxidize, or streak on me.

This foundation is THE BEST!!!!!! !!!! Completely shocked and floored that I like this! If you are like me you will shell out cash for a foundation that works.......a lot of them make.me look worse and break my skin out! I was looking at pictures last week and noticed a lot of the make up I have been wearing looks like a mask and settled into my skin. Also, I look shiny within an hour of applying it and I don't have young oily skin! I have a bit of redness, large pores that get clogged u up and some uneven pigmentation. I want something fast and that would not irratate my.skin. I wanted to look like.me.buy fresher. This makeup did this! I seriously can't believe how.much better I look with this on. I have the middle shade. I had a lot of.pictures taken tonight.and my.skin looked nice in all of them. No shiny greasy or.dried out look. I'm going to buy.a bunch of backups. This might be the one you are looking for if you can't find a foundation.

on 11/17/2014 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I don't usually use drug store brands because I find color matching almost impossible and they are usually heavy on the silicone. This one was a pleasant surprise I was looking for something to give a tad more coverage over my BB for trips to the store etc. without looking like a caked on mask. I usually use BM for this but ran out and didn't feel like driving 25 miles to the nearest Sephora or Ulta. This is pretty powdery in the compact but not on the skin and gives a nice light finishing coverage over my Naked BB cream. It isn't very long lasting but great for helping you look presentable in public or for light makeup on weekends. Nice cheap alternative to high end mineral powders and the beige is a good color match for me.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I ran out my Clinique pressed powder. So I need to get a new pressed powder, but I don't want to spend more on a pressed powder. I decided to try Physicians Formula after watched beauty gurus on youtube mentioned about this powder as their favorite drugstore powder.
So, I bought this, and love this powder. I love the formula, it is soft, it reduce shine and oilyness on my t-zone, and more importantly, it does not give me bumps and acne. I will repurchase this.

on 5/22/2014 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This does a great job brushed all over the face almost like foundation or just dusted in the t-zone as a powder. Personally I'm not a complete convert to the whole mineral makeup phenomena. FYI: talc is a mineral! However, if you're going to buy a mineral powder this one is affordable, and I like that it's pressed (i.e. less messy). The translucent light shade I chose blends perfectly with my super fair skintone.

Yuck. My daughter uses this in Creamy Natural and loves it, so I borrowed it from her a few days to try it out as the price is pretty reasonable compared to Pur Minerals and Tarte. Coverage is light, only lasts about 4 hours on my washed and sunscreened/moisturized skin. Finish is natural and it doesn't cake or settle in pores or lines, which is about the best thing I can say about it. Its super powdery and gets everywhere when applying, and worst of all oxidizes like crazy to a orange color on my skin. She doesn't look like an oompa loompa with this on, so maybe it works better on oily/younger skin?! I have normal/combo skin and was horrified when I caught a glance of myself in my rearview mirror. Will not purchase for myself.

I used to LOVE this pressed powder and for years it was my HG. The translucent light shade was perfect for my pale/neutral skin and it had sheer (though buildable), non-chalky coverage. I have very sensitive, combo skin and previously this never caused breakouts or dried me out.

However, the most recent compact I purchased is nothing like the product I fell in love with. It now has a very chalky/powdery finish and doesn't blend well at all. I've also noticed dry, flakey spots on my cheeks since using the new compact. I'm hoping that I just got a 'bad batch' and that Physician's Formula hasn't changed the formulation. I'll continue to use it for now but I'm on the hunt for something better.

on 6/12/2013 11:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This looks chalky and powdery and feels dry on my skin. I do not like it and stopped using it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Three words: chalky, chalky, and chalky. The translucent adds a sickly whitish cast to pale skin, the creamy natural is too dark for pale skin. As for oil control: gone in less than an hour if you have very oily skin.

I can't think of a single reason to recommend this god-awful stuff.