Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder
Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder

4.1

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.0%, Zinc Oxide 4.2% Ingredients: Mica,Squalane, Silica, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I picked this up a few years ago and used it occasionally to set my liquid foundation. However, I got tired of putting on a full face of makeup everyday. After looking through my makeup collection without much luck, I once again happened across this powder. I'm so glad I did! I use this on its own for a medium build-able coverage foundation. I have oily skin, and this mattifys without looking powdery. I also find that I can go an entire day with this on my face, I just need to blot a few times. I highly recommend this product, and although it is a little expensive, physicians formula often does 40% off.

I just bought this last night in the kit with the blush and the translucent matte powder. I used to have really bad acne and I have some clogged pores I'm trying to clear up and some acne scars so I bought this to give my skin a break from heavy foundations. I just put it on to go shopping and I was beyond impressed. The coverage is great for a powder foundation. It doesn't feel heavy and I like that it has minimal ingredients to prevent breakouts. It even has a handy mirror and brush compartment. For anyone who wants powder foundation I highly recommend this!

on 10/27/2014 11:03:00 AM

I love this product, if only it matched me better! I'm fair with olive undertones, so it's extremely difficult for me to find a match in ANY brand. The color match is the only reason I knocked it down a Lilppie. The coverage is pretty good, medium full. But I don't buff on very much. I have combination skin, dry texture but accumulates a lot of t-zone oil throughout the day. This, even when I buff it, doesn't accentuate dry skin- unless I'm peeling which any foundation would show- and it control oil pretty well. I do find it turns almost creamy around my nostrils, but that's after 7 hours of wear! I use translucent and creamy natural, depending in whether or not my base makeup is too light/ dark. I use this over my Almay clear complexion foundation and my PF talc free mineral loose powder, and I still don't look cakey. I even feel like my skin is MORE smooth when I take this off.

HG!! I used to shell out $30 every month or so for BareMinerals but then I realized it was not worth it and all the oils were breaking me out. This stuff costs less than half what bareMinerals does, has amazing coverage, has sunscreen, and absorbs shine. Best of all, it doesn't break me out!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I didn't like this powder mainly because it broke me out :(
Pros:
- keeps face matte for hours
- comes with a mirror
- very finely milled
- comes with a brush (which isn't excellent, so I recommend using your own)
Cons:
- broke me out (contains titanium dioxide)
- packaging seems flimsy
- not too many shades (4 I believe)
I still use this to just mattify my nose, but overall would not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Absolutely love this. Gives the most natural, gorgeous skin finish yet controls oil at the same time. Medium to full coverage. I have two compacts of this - "Translucent" for winter, and "Beige" for summer. I've been wearing "Beige" almost daily for 7 months now (I fake tan my olive skin) and have made quite the dent in it. It's incredible. No breakouts, no irritated skin. Beautiful color an flawless coverage. Lasts all day with little to no touch ups on my combo oily skin. HG. After cleansing and moisturizing, I apply concealer where I need it, then buff this powder all over with Real Techniques Buffing Brush ( also HG.) I love this and I'll never stop wearing it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This face powder is a staple in my makeup bag. I am 15 years old HS student with finicky teen skin - oily on the forehead, dry everywhere else, and very sensitive to fragrances, heavy mineral oils and chemicals. I am not acne prone but I do get little whiteheads and blackheads sometimes. I have this powder in "Beige", it's way too dark for my face but it matches my NC30 tan neck and body perfectly, which is what matters. It's very loosely pressed and can get a bit messy; it's also highly pigmented. You only need a little for light/medium coverage and can easily be built up to full coverage when you need it. At first it looks a bit powdery but within 20 minutes or so it sets and looks just like my skin, but better. Throughout the day it controls my oily skin without looking too matte or grossly powdery - it just looks like balanced, happy skin. Easy to bring with me and touch up throughout the day. I use my MAC buffing brush to apply, after conditioning my skin with Josie Maran Argan Oil Light and it looks flawless. I like the packaging - not the prettiest ever; but it works and I like the mirror. Small compartment and brush it came with is useless to me - I always use my own brushes. But that's a small inconvenience to how amazing this powder is.
Plus, my sensitive skin wears this powder for 9 hours a day for 4 months now, and hasn't broken out or felt irritated at all. My skin hasn't broken out in forever. LOVE THIS, it will be in my makeup bag forever!

I really like this product on the days I have school and don't want to put on a full face of makeup. Its very light weight and needs minimal touch ups throughout the day. I find that it does get cakey if I touch up more than twice.
But it broke me out terribly if I didn't have moisturizer and a primer on. If it sat on my skin with no barrier, I would wake up the next day with at least five new breakouts. I'm not to found of that aspect of this powder.

on 12/14/2013 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I FREAKIN LOVE THIS POWDER. I've been looking for a full-coverage powder so that I can wear just that without foundation, and this one's been great! It hasn't broken me out, it looks nice, and I don't end up too oily! It's a little pricey ($11.00 ish?) but I, personally, think it's worth it, because it's lasted a long time for me.

on 12/8/2013 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i use this with a cirley sponge . it gives me greatttt coverage medium buildable does nottt get cakey so you can pack it onnn .veryy impressed it is my HG . i tried so many powders and this tops them allllll . i have dry skin but works so good with me . alll you need to do it moiusterize and prime . stays on for around 6 hours then starts to fade. no smell yay! . its lasted me about 2 and a half months before i saw pan peaking through. great product worth the price but better with coupon. :D definatley recomend it i use it in buff beige perect match . repurchasingg!