Aveda Petal Essence Cheek Tint Phlox

No Image

4.9

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this and just like a lot of products I really like, it is now discontinued, but I found it on ebay.

Why is this a discontinued product? Am I going to have to hunt it down on Ebay or whatever forever? Seriously this should not be discontinued it's my perfect color!!! It's the first color that looks perfect on me. Not to pink not too coral. I'm fair with crazy pink undertones so this makes my pink cheeks perfect. It's so hard for me to find a good blush especially a cheek tint so I'm bummed but will look for a similar color.

I will buy this as long as I can because it's a good winter and summer tint for me because I'm pink year round lol. No really it gives your cheeks a really healthy,natural,glow ,andI dig that a lot:) If your a pale basically the english rose complexion this is the perfect color for you. It fit's my euro self perfectly and I am so happy it's a nice size so it will last awhile which gives me comfort. I bought 2 other MAC blushes so this way I can save on my Aveda as much as possible.

Very pretty light bright pink on my skin. Texture blends well and is very buildable. It stays pink and doesn't turn orangy or brown on me like some pinks do. It is such a good spring color. I just wish the price were not so much in Canada. It is about $13.00 more than in the US.

I love this product! Easy to use, easy to throw in your purse for touch-ups, EXCELLENT color; its just as these other reviewers have said: that perfect, just-got-in-from-the-cold flush. You can build it up as light or as bright as you wish, its easily blendable and will most likely suit nearly any skin tone. The Perfect Pink Creme Blush!

Its very similar to some previous products I've used and liked, but the Aveda version is better. I loved a similar pink blush that Maybelline had in their Express Line, but it was discontinued. I was/have been using up the Dream Mousse stuff in a similar shade, but the texture gets funny after you get partway into the container and it gets a bit chunky. Not so with the Aveda one!

on 11/2/2006 1:27:00 PM

I am a student with classes at 8:30am every morning and late nights writing papers so my make-up routine has become very quick and purposeful. As one of the six or seven products I use every day, I can't even begin to imagine leaving the house without this on.

Phlox makes me look awake and fresh and well rested, along with mascara and some concealer this is enough to make me look polished and pretty. The texture is lovely and smooth, the colour is perfection, and everyone is right, it is a just-in-from-the-cold kind of effect so I do wear it mostly in the winter. Also, it smells great!

on 1/28/2009 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Wonderful product! Very fine scent that is non-irritating and the stick stays pretty solid and goes on smooth. I love the color, gives you that just-pinched look. A tad expensive but worth it. Is matte so I like to put a little shimmer on top to make it more dimensional.

on 4/18/2005 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Perfect color! It is so natural looking, none of that "streaky-cheeky" action other creme blushes produce. It just gives that perfect pink flush. The scent is so subtle and refreshing with lavender.

This is my first review! I love Aveda products and have loved them for many years. This is one of my first Aveda makeup purchases. Wasn't planning on purchasing makeup when I entered the Aveda store. This item was on display as a repromote along with some new Spring 2006 lipsticks, etc. This was the only makeup item I purchased that day.

I love this creme blush. I'm not usually a fan of creme blushes, but this one is so perfect. It blends so nicely and is buildable. I found the first few times I tried it I didn't apply enough. So I carry it in my purse to add more just in case I didn't get it right at home. But I'm learning and seem to have figured out the perfect application technique and amount.

Simply love it. :0)

PS. I love to were this blush with MAC Syrup Lustre Lipstick.

HG! I've been looking for the perfect light pink and slightly shimmery blush and this is definitely it. Looks really natural...I love it!