Banana Boat Suntanicals After Sun Lotion

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is ok. Nothing spectacular.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this! I've has it since last year and went to go get the suntannicals sunscreen, but it's d/c'ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!

Being a fair-skinned, freckled, redhead, products like this are an unavoidable staple! I bought this last year after suffering almost second degree burns in St. Thomas. Yes, it was my wedding/honeymoon and I looked like I had been burned in a fire on my back and the backs of my legs. Luckily it was after the wedding! At any rate, the hotel only had one kind of $20 aloe and I used that until I got back in the States. Then I picked this up. It is a very large bottle with a pump. Easy to apply, no mess. The smell is a bit odd, but nothing to d/c use. It really helped minimize the peeling and redness. I use it almost every evening in the summer. It is a good product from sun-care professionals.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use this as my regular lotion for my legs in the summer and really like it. I originally purchased it because I had a sunburn and wanted to try something besides aloe vera. It works fairly well for that, but I'd stick with the aloe if you have a serious sunburn. This is an ideal lotion for after you've ben in the sun all day and you're looking for something soothing. The smell is very nice!