Rimmel Lasting Finish in Twilight

No Image

on 4/7/2007 10:01:00 PM

Twilight is a dusky taupe shimmer that is a bit on the cool side. The formula is thick, so the polish is very opaque. It has a lot of fine, silver-taupe shimmer, and the base is more of a taupe-beige/brown. I didn't like the fact that you get obvious brush strokes in the surface of the polish when it's applied to the nail, but it's a pretty colour nonetheless. It's like a cooler-toned version of an old fave of mine, Max Factor's Cine Beige.

Pics:Nails continued >>

on 1/19/2006 10:12:00 AM

I just adore Rimmel nail polishes! I picked this one up because I'm trying to grow my nails out again and find that it is easier to do so by painting them. This was a nice, neutral, everyday color that looks great on my shorter nails. The lasting power is awesome and I've noticed that, while other polishes take at least half a day to "cure" after a couple coats, this is ready to go right after it dries. No smudges, no nicks, just smooth, even color.

on 3/1/2005 1:11:00 AM

I've just recently discovered Rimmel polishes at my local drugstore, and I'm in love! The polishes come with a flat brush that's easy to use, and the polish itself dries very quickly. It also lasts for days as promised.
Twilight is a medium nude/beige color with shimmer. It has the tiniest hint of rose and is thus a bit warmer toned (and it seems less shimmery) than Posh Trash. It kind of reminds me of milk chocolate - very soothing - and I love looking at this color! Great for all skin tones, too. continued >>

Popular Polishes