Rimmel Lasting Finish in Azteque

No Image

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

My most favourite nail polish shade of all time. I wear this nail polish all year round. It's a gorgeous terra cotta shade. However, as I've stated in other Rimmel nail polish reviews, their durability is a little to be desired.

on 8/9/2007 12:05:00 PM

I love this color. Other reviewers have described it better than I can. I have very pale skin with gold undertones, and it looks great on me, both hands and toes. I mostly wear it on toes. It is a thick formula, so it has to go on smoothly or there will be bumps or tackiness, but otherwise, it wears a long time and doesn't chip.

I dont know if its the same item cos on my bottle, it says Lyrca Wear - Azteque& i couldnt find a Azteque in Lasting Finish range. rimmel's website doesnt have this shade in the lasting finish either - www.rimmellondon.com

On Me: Love this line. only line that (all the shades i have) goes on smoothly!Ermm...i use this on my toes & finger. For the fingers, with a top caot, it lasts 3 days maxi cos i do loads of washing. For my toes, the colours actually last me a week! i apply every sat or sun (cos at night, TV sucks & i get bored) & by the next weekend, its time to remove and reapply cos i get bored with the shade. if you are careful i think it can last longer...i tend to kick things alot! Colour does remain glossy. Lovely brush, short and flat - very easy to handle.

Colourwise--> as described my the ladies - rosy terracotta shade. reminds me of clay bricks. very pretty shade. no shimmer in this one. i usually wear nudish shade on my fingers but this is one shade i dont mind applying on my fingers.

ETA (0302): Am liking this shade very much! at night, it kinda looks like a brownish red shade but during the day, it looks like somekind of pinkish brown. a very netural shade that is perfect for the boardroom. i really wish i could find a lippie in this shade as well! continued >>

on 3/1/2005 1:05:00 AM

I've just recently discovered Rimmel polishes at my local drugstore, and I'm in love! The polishes come with a flat brush that's easy to use, and the polish itself dries very quickly. It also lasts for days as promised.
Azteque is a terra cotta brown/rose that has the faintest shimmer. It goes on matte but the subtle shimmer gives the polish a nice shine. A very workable medium neutral shade that's perfect for any skin tone! continued >>

Popular Polishes