Dior j'adore

Dior j'adore
j'adorej'adore

3.8

on 11/29/2016 11:08:00 AM

this perfume deserves MUCH better reviews! it is the kind of perfume where you expect only the most beautiful women in the world to wear. it smells so angelic. i love it! i would 100% buy this again when it runs out! I'm not very good at describing smells but this one isn't too overpowering.

on 6/18/2016 8:06:00 AM

My fav scent to wear. It's fresh, pretty but not sweet. It's a grown up pretty scent. Suitable for all seasons in my opinion.

Quite pricey but you do not need to spray much and the scent lingers on skin for the whole day and on clothes until you wash it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I agree with the previous review that this is a "pretty, fresh scent. I can smell a bit of citrus and some florals, would work any time of the year" and "I love the bottle, it's beautiful". I do like the clean, classy, classic look of the bottle. Fits nicely in the hand and sprays nicely. No weird contortion of the hand needed to spray this!! :)

I will add that I think this is a great overall womanly/grown up but not old-lady scent and for me the dry down is pretty much the same as when fist applied. This lasts on me 12 hours or more, and I disagree that this is an 'average' regular scent. In a world where syrupy sweet and extreme overtly fruity scents have seem to taken over the fragrance world, it is nice to see a sophisticated classy classic type of scent that is subtle and I think would please many noses (I've gotten lots of compliments on this and even my SIL with asthma and allergies like this, although fragrance is very subjective), I think this would be safe for work or school.. I will say that I think this is more of a grown woman scent, not sure the teens or tweens would appreciate this.

Main accords according to fragrantica.com:
MAIN ACCORDS:
floral
fruity
white floral
sweet
aquatic

To me, it is a sophisticated, classy scent that is womanly and not girly. Not overpowering. Lasts all day, does not turn funny or funky scents as it dries down. A winner in my book, and a pleasant surprise. Has fast become my 'go-to,' everyday scent!! Would definitely re-purchase.

on 4/10/2016 8:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a pretty, fresh scent. I can smell a bit of citrus and some florals, would work any time of the year, for any age group. It's nice but not anything special to me. I love the bottle, it's beautiful. It's just not something I love, it's simply "okay". Would probably not repurchase.

on 10/22/2015 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I feel fabulous when I wear this. It smells very powdery fresh. Definitely not an old lady scent. I had to get this in the biggest size (5 oz) which actually came out to about $31 per ounce which actually makes this cheaper than most other designer perfumes (grant not by too much $5 to $10 per ounce).

on 8/23/2015 2:20:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This fragrance takes a lot of abuse from perfumistas for not being sophisticated enough. However, I love it. Not on me, because it turns sour on my skin, so I buy it for my daughter and admire it from afar.

There have been a number of times when someone passing by smelled great. When I asked what they were wearing, it was J'adore.

Then again, I'm drawn to springy florals with a little bit of piercing brightness. I don't find J'adore to be too sweet or too fruity, like so many other perfumes these days. It manages to stay light, yet present. It works well through all of its stages.

J'adore is probably best suited to a younger woman, but I think it's an enjoyable fragrance. When my daughter runs out I'll buy her another, as I've done before. :-)

This was my signature scent from the time I picked it up when I was 15. I lost my bottle moving about two years ago though.. (I splurged on a large size one way back then, and it lasted and lasted for me.) The other day I finally picked up another one and WOW! I can't believe I went a day without this fragrance. I've gone around sniffing my wrists all day and half the evening. It's just so beautiful, and it clings to me in a great way. I don't smell like a perfume cloud, but when you get close it's obvious. It's great. I can't give this one up again. i am a one spritz girl though, I don't feel like it needs anymore than that, even for date night.

on 4/5/2015 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite perfume, I can use it for a lifetime.

on 1/8/2015 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Very STRONG perfume for someone who wants to be noticed very elegant and expensive smelling

Omg! I am so in love in with this perfume! I smelled it initially at the perfume counter. I sprayed and left and came running back awhile after. This perfume is the perfect symbol for classy luxurious women. The scent lasts all day on my skin! 1-2 sprays is enough! I have received tons of compliments. Although it is a little on the pricey side, you get what you pay for! <3!!!

Popular Fragrances