Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Pads

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
No Image

3.7

Water (aqua), Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Pyridoxine, Glutamine, Arginine HCl, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos/Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil (Tangerine), Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract (Tangerine), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Glycine Soja Extract (Soybean), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil (Lemon), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel) Oil (Orange), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract (Orange), Glycerin, Polyquaternium 10, DMDM Hydrantoin

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I really love Philosophy products!!! Purity has done wonders for my sensitive, combo skin. So I decided to give the other products a try. This is one of the products that I recently purchased. I like that it tingles, but doesn't burn. I have noticed a difference in my skin since using this product. My skin appears and feels smoother and my pores look smaller. My mom even commented on my skin! I do like that the pads are heavily saturated with the treatment, but I wish the packaging was a little different. The jar is okay, but I wish the pads came in a package like my MAC wipes. I use these every other night after cleansing with Purity and Microdelivery Wash followed by HIAJ for all skin types.

on 12/10/2006 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love the microdelivery peel but these pads sucks. They are so flimsy and thin and hard to seperate. It didn't do anything for my skin either. I would not repurchase. Go get the Microdelivery peel set instead it's much better.

on 3/11/2006 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I love these pads! Another winner for me from Philosphy. I use the Microdeliver two step peel every other week or so, and every other night I use these pads. They make my skin even smoother and makes it glow. It is a great prep step right before I use my Hope in a Jar, which I swear by. You could probably get away with using these daily, but I feel I don't need them. They are nice and juicy and you can probably use half a pad if you want to make them last longer. Plus the scent is very fresh and clean. Will purchase again.