Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Pads

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
No Image

Water (aqua), Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Pyridoxine, Glutamine, Arginine HCl, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos/Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil (Tangerine), Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract (Tangerine), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Glycine Soja Extract (Soybean), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil (Lemon), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel) Oil (Orange), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract (Orange), Glycerin, Polyquaternium 10, DMDM Hydrantoin

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I tried this product after a recommendation from an Ulta consultant. After using the entire jar, I did not see or feel a significant change in my skin that would warrant another purchase of this product for the price. I cut the pads in half so the jar lasted me for twice as long; nonetheless, I didn't get the results I was hoping for... My skin didn't feel exfoliated nor do I believe it helped my other products penetrate my skin any better. It pretty much feels like swiping a water soaked pad over the face, which leaves a slightly sticky feeling to the skin.

on 4/20/2012 2:32:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

After waiting patiently two weeks (using these pads faithfully every day swearing to myself im going to use all 60 before i give up) I woke up one morning to do my regular routine and was amazed. I went to a window to look in natural light and ill be damned. even toned radiant skin in NATURAL LIGHTTT. no illusion of my bathroom light. but it was honestly clear.. its takes awhile, NO it will not sting, NOOOO it wont see immediate results for some but if you stick with it you willl see a huge change. i will always have this in my morning routine

on 1/29/2009 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I buy the larger ones and use them on my neck, chest, feet and hands after my face. These are nothing short of amazing. Great antioxidants and lactic acid that doesn't dry my face out or make it greasy. My body loves these. Philosophy has done wonders for my face. I try so many other things and always, always, always come back to Phil.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I actually love these alot. I buy the big ones and use them down my neck and chest then have some leftover for my hands and sometimes feet. They have antioxidants and lactic acid in them and are like a mini facial in a pad. Right now I am trying something new but these work great! I would highly recommend them. They do have a scent of lavendar in them. $55 for large jar at Sephora.