Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Pads

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

2.6

Water (aqua), Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Pyridoxine, Glutamine, Arginine HCl, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos/Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil (Tangerine), Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract (Tangerine), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Glycine Soja Extract (Soybean), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil (Lemon), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel) Oil (Orange), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract (Orange), Glycerin, Polyquaternium 10, DMDM Hydrantoin

on 10/25/2011 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of the worst products I've ever used, and one of the few I threw out way before it was finished (and it's not cheap!). This all happened about a year ago, so I don't exactly remember what I was expecting or hoping it would do, but I remember exactly how it felt - I didn't like the smell, the unsmooth sensation as it was drying, and I especially didn't like how my skin broke out afterward (it was the only new element in my skin care so I'm sure it was the culprit). Out of the 60-pad container, I think I used five of them and then chucked the rest. I should've returned it and gotten my money back but I was too annoyed to take the time and and make the effort. I doubt I'll buy a Philosophy product again.

on 11/3/2010 12:42:00 AM

I purchased this product (mini-peel pads) from Ulta based on a recommendation from a sales associate. My request was for something to exfoliate and reduce congestion. I had previously gone to a spa for a mini facial (30 min), and if it hadn't been for the super cool mani/pedi lady, I would have left in tears. The esthetician wouldn't stop scolding me about how awful my skin was.

So, I started moisturizing (L'Oreal Regenerist line) and ventured into Ulta. I told them what I was looking for and they showed me several options. I went with the peel pads because I need something easy. These do not require rinsing. I use these every other night. After a few uses, I could see a noticeable change in the size of my pores, my complexion is more even, and I can wear makeup without it looking weird - no more dry flakey spots and smaller pores! I think my pores are smaller because they are no longer clogged. No new black/whiteheads either.

I am very happy with my results. They do leave my face feeling sticky until it dries and I can feel a tingle, which is why I only use at night. It definitely feels like it's working, and the comments from friends and colleagues back it up. Someone recently asked me what I had started doing different and she said that she was going to go pick some up.

on 10/9/2008 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Wow, so bad that I returned it! It may work for some, but it didnt make me feel like it was doing anything and instead dried my face out. First off, the application process was ridiculous...I didnt feel like I was doing anything but applying water on a cotton pad...second, it made my face feel uncomfortably dry..although it's great to use a moisturizer or other treatment right after this ritual, but still I didn't find it helpful.

on 12/1/2007 5:15:00 PM

Way over-rated! I went through one full-sized jar, using one pad a day and NOTHING! Just like everything else, philosophy products are hit and miss too.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I didn't care for these peel pads at all (overated crap). They burned my skin & made it peel like crazy (my skin looked terrible). I recently tried MD Skincare peel pads & they are fantastic- everything that I wanted these to be.

on 11/13/2006 7:11:00 PM

I received this today and used one pad, no big results. Smelled very nice but I noticed my face felt very oily an hour later probably due to the moisturizers in the product. I would not buy these again.

on 5/17/2006 9:16:00 PM

Great convenient exfoliating product, keeps skin clear. Highly recommend UPDATE: I would recommend Avon's Retexturizing Peel over this. Better results in skin softness and a much better price.

on 5/14/2006 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a great, quick, easy was to exfoliate your skin. I have combination skin, and use 1 pad every night after washing, on the days I do not do an exfoliating mask or peel. I have been using these pads for a month, and my skin is completely clear of blemishes, smooth and radiant, and looks younger than my 37 years. I think it is important to exfoliant the dead skin off your face everyday...who wants a build-up of dead skin cells sitting on the surface of their face? These pads make it easy...it takes 15 seconds to do. They are gentle, there is no chemical smell and they help clear the way for any of your other skin products to work. These pads are saturated enough, that after using the pad on my face, I bring it down my neck, and use it on my upper chest (what an improvement there in just a few weeks!), and then run it along the back of my hands. I cannot imagine my evening skincare routine without these pads!