Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Pads

Filtered by hair type : Curly
No Image

4.5

Water (aqua), Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Pyridoxine, Glutamine, Arginine HCl, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos/Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil (Tangerine), Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract (Tangerine), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Glycine Soja Extract (Soybean), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil (Lemon), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel) Oil (Orange), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract (Orange), Glycerin, Polyquaternium 10, DMDM Hydrantoin

on 4/20/2012 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

After waiting patiently two weeks (using these pads faithfully every day swearing to myself im going to use all 60 before i give up) I woke up one morning to do my regular routine and was amazed. I went to a window to look in natural light and ill be damned. even toned radiant skin in NATURAL LIGHTTT. no illusion of my bathroom light. but it was honestly clear.. its takes awhile, NO it will not sting, NOOOO it wont see immediate results for some but if you stick with it you willl see a huge change. i will always have this in my morning routine

on 10/14/2010 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is for the Microdelivery Multi-Use Peel Pads, which do have some difference in its ingredients list than the Mini Pads.

After finishing and liking a 30-day supply of MD Skincareís Alpha Beta Body Peel, but not blown away by the results, I decided that its $78 price tag was too much for 30 applications. Having liked all the philosophy products Iíve tried before, I decided to give this a try (especially since it was cheaper at $55 AND had 100 pads). After the first application (in the evening after showering, applied to my back, torso, chest, and neck), I immediately noticed that I caused no dryness or irritation. The next morning, my back (which has the most problems) felt smoother. After two months, my back and torso are smoother, my sun damage spots are smaller, and I still havenít run out of pads. The scent is a synthetic-smelling citrus, but it dissipates quickly and isnít enough to deter me from this product. I will definitely buy again.

on 9/27/2008 11:39:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I've been using these for 2 weeks. I like them because it really evened my skin tone. When I get a zit, it automatically leaves a pink spot. Most of the foundation I was wearing was to cover those spots. Anyway, this faded them drastically, and I think it has also kept breakouts at bay, or at least the clogged pores I get (from the foundation) that turn into zits (because I can't leave them alone). I bought it to get rid of the clogged pores I already had though, and blackheads. It hasn't really made a difference in the blackhead department. I suppose it just needs more time since it has done wonders for everything else.
I also use the same pad on my tattoo that I'm in the process of prepping for removal. For that it seems to work really well! The lighter it is the less expensive the treatment, so I'll continue to do this until I'm satisfied with the results. It was 55 dollars for a jar of 100 well saturated, large pads.
Overall I will continue to purchase because it has really changed my skin, I've already been able to swtich from full foundation to tinted moisturizer (haven't been able to use that since I was 13). I have not experience drying and I use BP cream right after, but all skin is different. I actually wake up really oily feeling, but it doesn't stay that way all day. I use them every night. Love!

on 7/24/2007 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've been using a pad once a week for about 5 or 6 weeks. I have dry sensitive skin though so for 2 hours after I use them my skin is a bit irritated and red, however after that I feel like I have new skin. I know some people use them several times a week but I don't think it's necessary and I don't think my skin would tolerate it well. It seems to help my pores and it works well in combination with Hope in a Jar. I like.