Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Pads

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
No Image

3.0

Water (aqua), Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Pyridoxine, Glutamine, Arginine HCl, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos/Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil (Tangerine), Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract (Tangerine), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Glycine Soja Extract (Soybean), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil (Lemon), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel) Oil (Orange), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract (Orange), Glycerin, Polyquaternium 10, DMDM Hydrantoin

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm on my 3rd jar of these pads now. I use them about 2X per week alternating with the Avon anew pads. My skin is really smooth and clear. I can easily just wear tinted moisturizer and look good. I can really see the difference in my skin after about 2 weeks of not using this product. My skin tolerates this product really well. I use it on my face, neck, chest, and the top of my hands. One pad covers all that area. I feel that this product is a little more gentle on my skin than the Avon product but both are good. I can't afford to get professional peels but I can afford this product and I really LOVE looking nice without makeup.

on 3/20/2008 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I recently just purchased this product for my sensitive skin. Most scrubs and exfoliators I use tend to make my cheeks bright red and some even strip too much of my skin off. I have typically very dry cheeks (sometimes an oily forehead but can be quite dry as well).

A sales woman at Sephora suggested that perhaps the beads I was using was too strong and for me to try using a pad. I had tried MD Skincares line and that was awful on my skin. Not only did it burn (due to the ingredients) but my face was red, splothcy, and irritated for days to come!!!

I used this product for the first time this morning and I had no reaction. There was no burning sensation, no stripping of my sensitive, dry skin. Overall I'm not sure about long term results but right now I'm definitely keeping the product and may purchase again in the future.

ETA: After a week of using this product my skin has red bumps and repetitive use causes more irritated bumps, itchyness and dryness. Bringing my product back for a refund.