Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Pads

Filtered by skin type : Oily
No Image

2.9

Water (aqua), Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Pyridoxine, Glutamine, Arginine HCl, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos/Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil (Tangerine), Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract (Tangerine), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Glycine Soja Extract (Soybean), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil (Lemon), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel) Oil (Orange), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract (Orange), Glycerin, Polyquaternium 10, DMDM Hydrantoin

on 8/22/2014 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No animal testing - Yeah! Product - Yuk. Leaves a thick, sticky film on my face and has made no noticeable difference in my skin at all. Finishing the jar just because I bought it. Only reason for 2 stars is because it didn't break me out.

on 10/25/2011 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of the worst products I've ever used, and one of the few I threw out way before it was finished (and it's not cheap!). This all happened about a year ago, so I don't exactly remember what I was expecting or hoping it would do, but I remember exactly how it felt - I didn't like the smell, the unsmooth sensation as it was drying, and I especially didn't like how my skin broke out afterward (it was the only new element in my skin care so I'm sure it was the culprit). Out of the 60-pad container, I think I used five of them and then chucked the rest. I should've returned it and gotten my money back but I was too annoyed to take the time and and make the effort. I doubt I'll buy a Philosophy product again.

on 1/27/2008 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok, I originally used this product with a biore acne was scrub and saw absolutely 0 results. Then I switched to Neutrogena's acne wash since it was recommended. Let's just say within 48 hours I had a nasty chemical burn on my face. Peeling, burning, dryness. Not fun. I'm now using this product on my chest since I paid $55 for the stupid, resultless item. Will not repurchase. (Neutrogena's been great by the way.)

on 10/7/2006 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

These are ok. They do leave a film like other people mentioned which I don't care for. I only use them at night for that reason. I didn't notice any miraculous results either. I do like the scent of the pads though. A nice citrus smell. Probably won't re-purchase due to lack of results.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i purchased these pads a couple of weeks ago from qvc.i have enlarged pores and oily skin.i use them at night after i cleanse my face with purity cleanser.you can really feel them working cleaning out youre pores.people think they have large pores when the pores they have are clogged which make them look large, they need to be cleaned out.mine have gotten smaller so far.other people say they leave a film, they dont leave a film on my face, they are wet enough also.i use hope in a bottle at night alomg with hope is not enough serum.my oil is under control with these products.the price is great fot the amount of product you get.another winner from philosophy.

on 9/24/2006 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

At first I really liked these. The size and texture of the pads were great, and they held more than enough liquid (without being wasteful) to cover my entire face. Unfortunatley, they also broke me out in little pimples all over my face. :( Must have been one of the types of oils in it. I was surprised because I usually do well with other Philosophy products! Boo. :(

on 6/18/2006 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really wasn't a fan of these. I used half a pad each night (plenty to cover the entire face and neck) for three months, and the only thing I noticed was that my skin had a sticky film each time I applied one. The antioxidants are great, but I prefer to use them in a form that doesn't leave my skin feeling so gross.
UPDATE 2/16/08: I bought another jar after going without for a year or so, and didn't have nearly as much of a problem with the stickiness issue. These exfoliate gently and don't sting. Also the texture of the pads is pretty good, and I think they aid in manual exfoliation without irritation. I'm adding 2 lippies. continued >>

on 8/28/2005 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The first time I used these, I was reminded of my teenage years and the similarity to the Stridex Medicated Pads I used religiously back then. Philosophy's peel pads are great! They are gentle, have no discernible odor, and the jar lasts a long time. The liquid on the pad dries within a couple minutes on your skin, leaving no tacky feeling or residue of any kind. I use one pad every other night so this jar will last 4 months! I wake up the next morning to shining, radiant skin! Love the convenience of these, they flush easily in the toilet when you're through. I will definitely repurchase, these beat those 2 step systems and messy scrubs hands down.